This just made my day.......LOL. This was in the music forum.

Look at your boy. Kev, Harm.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoleFood06

+$#

got dammit fam...

PLEASE.

you've come too far for some *******t...
grin.gif

I'm sayin.... it was funny, but its not that serious.

wale being wack for that...

he was behind a metal gates and security gaurds...

if wale real wanted get at dude he would of trey songs off the stage...

i felt wale for going at him until he got to the metal gate.....its like pulling a melo and running.

He should've told fat boy to go get another hotdog.
Big deal that he flipped the guys hat, he wanted a little attention from the crowd for being a loudmouth load and he got it no harm done.
If I was Wale I'd be disappointed in the audience for not rolling tubby once he started running his mouth
laugh.gif

[Jay-Z]
"Death of Le-Wa... Moment of Silence...."

Dude was prob. somewhere heated at watching Drake being interviewed on the post-BET awards.
laugh.gif

Such a great talented.

Such a great bamma.

smh.gif

And, just F.Y.I...

That same thing happen at the show here in Richmond... YOU know, the show he sideways tried to call me out on for "never being around when he intown" in the streets like I wasn't gonna get a phone call and show up... free of charge.

He jumped in the crowd, some kid took his "C" hat and put it on his head... *****y Vicky asked for it back, no problems.

So, the fakin'...
laugh.gif

"No I.D. on the track let the downfall begin... begin... begin..."

Did someone say he was prolly mad the crowd didn't go in on ole boy? lololol

Did you see the crowd? Looked like it was held at a Country Club... no hate of course..

I think Im weird cause while ya'll was peepin all that.. I was thinkin..

Why the heck all those other dudes have mics... lol Thats a hell of a hype crew....

I guess though I would have to ask...if this happened to HOVI, Weezy.. or Kanye.. what would they have done?

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Wale's better than that....or at least I thought
smh.gif

I dunno what he was trying to prove.

1. Wale is behind security

2. Wale got his goons on stage

3. He's at a sneaker showcase....you KNOW the clientele
smh.gif
Ain't exactly dudes who are gonna be throwing hands w. much success.

4. Even if dude took a swipe back, he'd get stomped out....it was a lose/lose for him from the jump

all that being said, it gives Wale NO right to put hands on little man. I mean...you honestly think that in a mixed crowd of 500+ people, EVERYONE is gonna befeelin you? I'm sure there were more haters there....just ignore and get thru your set. Can't be that sensitive.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I guess though I would have to ask...if this happened to HOVI, Weezy.. or Kanye.. what would they have done?

Ye' would have done something very similar... at one show I seen Ye' at, I was like in the 3rd row, people in the front row center were just sittingthere watching the show, while everyone else was standing, moving side to side, hands up trying to "touch the sky"

KANYE STOPS THE SHOW *turntable scratch sound* and tells them in the front row sitting down to "GET UP! Y'all going to make 20 thousand people upsetCAUSE I WILL STOP THE SHOW! GET UP! THERE's PEOPLE HERE that would love to be upfront... blah blah blah" (wording is close enough) Till' theyeventually got up and he continue his show.

Artist have their moments, not saying its just and it def. can encourage more hecklers vs. discourage... but I mean... you go to a Wale show and then screamingget off the stage
smh.gif
LOL like what did you expect, why did you even go? Stayhome for that sh...

Originally Posted by J PayCheck

Ye' would have done something very similar... at one show I seen Ye' at, I was like in the 3rd row, people in the front row center were just sitting there watching the show, while everyone else was standing, moving side to side, hands up trying to "touch the sky"

KANYE STOPS THE SHOW *turntable scratch sound* and tells them in the front row sitting down to "GET UP! Y'all going to make 20 thousand people upset CAUSE I WILL STOP THE SHOW! GET UP! THERE's PEOPLE HERE that would love to be upfront... blah blah blah" (wording is close enough) Till' they eventually got up and he continue his show.

Artist have their moments, not saying its just and it def. can encourage more hecklers vs. discourage... but I mean... you go to a Wale show and then screaming get off the stage
smh.gif
LOL like what did you expect, why did you even go? Stay home for that sh...

Calling dude out is one thing...putting your hands on him when you know cot dam well NOTHING will be done in retaliation is a B' move IMO....dude is behind2500 pounds of security/goons....who the hell is gonna step to him at a sneaker showcase of all venues?

I can understand why certain people who have personal beef with dude are hating, but the rest of NT I feel is OD for no reason.
I guess cuz he's from DC and a NT'er they just feel the need to go in
grin.gif

whole thing didnt seem that serious IMO

Come on ilovehiphop43, that's not the way to handle it. You're in a better place than that...

With all the metaphors you insert into your rhymes, you could've said a few crafty things to dude to shut him up.

Haven't you ever been to a comedy and noticed how the heckler never wins? Why? Because the man on stage has the mic.

The "I have ni99as here that will beat the !$!# outta you" comment was almost as bad, a threat as, as...

"Look he can talk, he can talk...it's a ni99er..." ***Kramer voice.

I went to see Anthony Hamilton last weekend and a guy in the nosebleeds yells out "Short Motherfunker!". Surprising us all!

Not stooping to dude's level, Anthony Hamilton says to the audience...

"He must be talin' bout his lil' thanggg."

"I bet he says that every time he sits down to pee."

"You're just upset Brotha and I hope God blesses you."

"If I wasn't on these crutches I would walk up there and shake your hand."

No profanity, no violence, and no threats...

Just clever remarks.

Originally Posted by J PayCheck

Ye' would have done something very similar... at one show I seen Ye' at, I was like in the 3rd row, people in the front row center were just sitting there watching the show, while everyone else was standing, moving side to side, hands up trying to "touch the sky"

KANYE STOPS THE SHOW *turntable scratch sound* and tells them in the front row sitting down to "GET UP! Y'all going to make 20 thousand people upset CAUSE I WILL STOP THE SHOW! GET UP! THERE's PEOPLE HERE that would love to be upfront... blah blah blah" (wording is close enough) Till' they eventually got up and he continue his show.

Artist have their moments, not saying its just and it def. can encourage more hecklers vs. discourage... but I mean... you go to a Wale show and then screaming get off the stage
smh.gif
LOL like what did you expect, why did you even go? Stay home for that sh...
negro that was me in the front row kanye stopped the show for....my ex girl didnt want to stand up...i knew that #%*@ was gonna happen to...smh...
this nego kanye pulled his shades down and looked directly at us like #!*...classic
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Not mentioned:
One thing we ALL should have learned from M.J. is $$$$ lost fighting lawsuits.
laugh.gif

That video alone can make me go broke in litigation defending myself, and I'm nobody,just on how law is stated in NYC.

Dude gotta case if he tryna be petty. And that's NO lie. Dude didn't incite "fighting" words, Le-Wa did, then pursued him...

Dude ain't that smart. No matter how witty he tries with his rhymes. We got 4 years of evidence on Niketalk alone.

Bun can't get through to him, its a lost cause.

Stay in school people.

Stay in school...................................

^LOL! i was at that show....dude got pissed and wasn't gonna start until yall stood up....LOL! classic

Back
Top Bottom