This just made my day.......LOL. This was in the music forum.

Originally Posted by pgsyoungsavage

nah wale is a gangsta

dzb49y.jpg

THIS JUST IN - - -- - -- - - - - So now dude supports Major ??? I wonder how Cmonwealth feels about this... after all their supporttowards him... WOW.

Cuz should just go ahead and put on a red nose.

The one that "honks" when you squeeze it.

He just can't win on the fully "acceptance" front from real kats.

laugh.gif

[Big Daddy Kane] "You could bring on your whole squad, none of you chumps are hard
All that garbage you mumble ain't real and seriously, seriously................." [ Looks like a job for]

Originally Posted by RYAN8478

had to come out of retirement for this............

dude will always be a +%+++!!!!!!!!

forestville applebee's anyone? quiet as a mouse and sat at his own table................cold +%+++!!

victor
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

point them bammaz out...

If Drake doesn't have to have a label then why should Why-Late have to have brand loyalty
laugh.gif

Thats like people saying "I wonder how Supreme feels about Why-Late supporting Cmonwealth since he has been boasting about Supreme since he got on"

I remember him going hard about Supreme gear when "Hate is the New Love: dropped and there wasn't even a them (Cmon) D.C back then. He damn surewasn't getting love from Cmon Norfolk when he broke onto the scene. I mean its wack and all but its been done before. When you see him suited up in RWgear blowing HOV while Beyonce shine her forehead then dont feel salty.

Remember his words...

"And Hov told me i'll blow (him) JO"

roll.gif

There is a FINE line between wale's camp and support for Major. FINE LINE. and for him to even put a simple fitted on is a SLAP in face to many of HISCLOSEST peoples.

Even dude himself... you can go back into the history books and find some quotes in his lyrics about Major...

I cant speak from Cmon side... but that still disrespect in my eyes, cause the two stores havent gotten along in the past... and for Cmon to host Wale and givehim clothes, yeezys, etc...

It's a BIG SMH.

At the end of the day,

NO man can do some of the things he's done/does, or said some of the things he says/has said, and expect a pass.

Even the most even fellow at this point would be on some "O RLY?"

Bozos......

We are all the haters though.

So be it.

I cant speak from Cmon side... but that still disrespect in my eyes, cause the two stores havent gotten along in the past... and for Cmon to host Wale and give him clothes, yeezys, etc...
He said at the Richmond concert between songs that Ye gave him his Yezzys...
nerd.gif

Again, read the top part.

roll.gif

Y'all are gonna make him go Houston on himself
laugh.gif
. I wouldn't besurprised if he doesn't show up this weekend
roll.gif

He said at the Richmond concert between songs that Ye gave him his Yezzys..
All of this is silly to me but on the real Kev ... He got a pair or 2 from "us" trust me I KNOW and honestly he may have go a pair fromDon C but not Ye directly ... Dude had too many cats to take care of ...

On another note I don't miss home when I see cats going on another cat from home ... If ya'll don't f^%& with dude then why give him so muchE-Buzz ... "+ or -" ...

I'm not taking sides because ya'll got a lot of personal issues ya'll airing out in the streets/public/blogs/fourms ands that's not gangsta orcool ...

SSDD man ... we still just like crabs in a barrel ...

"e",

There is no "side" to take.

I could care less about HIS shoes, lol, I'm just stating... hold your breath... facts.

The "barrel" doesn't apply here, and really never did post 2006.

And in the words of Eddie Murphy on Raw about smacking his girl, "I'm sorry baby. But you put that on YO'SELF!"

D.C. has changed. Dude is getting it extra light compared if he attempted to come up in our era, and no matter how "even" you want to be, youcan't deny that. Without internet...

From the intentional stuff his boys did on here ISS-like trying to push him until now, it's all fair game to me.

You make is sound like people are intentionally making stuff up about dude. Now that will be silly.

All I see are reactions/opinions to his actions.......

TOWEH- I don't see how you can defend this man after his actions on and off of NT. He's extremely immature and emotional and people sat back and bittheir tongues long enough.

Like I've said in the past, I've always wished this man the best of luck with his career... but he's gotta grow the f**k up!

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

^^^

Funny, I was gonna post something similar....

by something similar you mean... step out like

"Now im mad real mad ...

"

kick *%$ and taking names
laugh.gif

then i guess i agree with you

Back
Top Bottom