This just made my day.......LOL. This was in the music forum.

damn I read the music forum and now this...finally caught up....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You make is sound like people are intentionally making stuff up about dude. Now that will be silly.
Not the case ... I just want to come in here and talk about shoes ... so maybe its my bad for coming in here and saying anything ... I'm goingagainst my way ... Since it cost me nothing ... I should have paid this post no mind ... And Kev I know you and Tommie got legit issues with dude ... we havetalked so I can accept that ... and I don't really know the rest of ya'll like that so I can't comment on ya issues

TOWEH- I don't see how you can defend this man after his actions on and off of NT. He's extremely immature and emotional and people sat back and bit their tongues long enough.

Like I've said in the past, I've always wished this man the best of luck with his career... but he's gotta grow the f**k up!

I hear you ... and I hate to use another old head line ... but what dude eats don't make you shi... so why such an issue about his hat choice/level ofmaturity in such a public forum ... maybe all of the nonsense I've seen in my time has me like this ... maybe I'm trying to atone for some negative/badthings in my past thru ya'll post ... so forgive me ...

TOWEH...the fact remains, that no one here has really had much bad to say about his music

And you hit it on the head Lavan it should only be about dudes music ... he's made a mistake by letting too many of ya'll into his inner circle beforehe has had a chance to adjust to the new world he's in and so now much of his private life is fodder for the bloggers ...

Trust me ... the most level headed artist will change and show the ugliest side of their maturity as they move thru the entertainment industry ...

Its all just my opinion ...

Ya'll can go back to airing out your personal issues with dude ... some of you have very valid issues with him too ... I'm just from a different time.... so I can't put my life out there in the street like that ... seen, done, been a part of too many real things for the virtual world ... hell that'sone of the main reason I never became a rapper ... go ask Kenny Burns who he took to Clark Kent way back in 95/96 ... I'm a real good dude but I saw howcats moved around me and I didn't;t like it ... I'm not in the music business anymore for a reason ...

I wish dude the best and I hope his maturity gets to a good place to make cats just talk about his music ....

And you hit it on the head Lavan it should only be about dudes music

In today's day in age with the media, internet, and scrutiny for anyone in the public eye it's ignorant and naive to believe there's any chance forthis to happen.

Glenn, you have a point.

Michael Jackson is the greatest ever...in his field...but do we only discuss his music?

No.

We also talk about his mistakes.

Why, because the media makes Celebrities' business - ours.

They practically force feed us the stuff.

I don't think that anyone will genuinely argue that Wale's music isn't great musi.

This thread, regarding the hat, wasn't created about his music though.

I do think that we get one too many Wale' threads, at times...about small and meaningless stuff.

DK you are 100% correct that folks will throw stones ... that's human nature ... I just saw a presentation that highlighted a high schools mantra "Trample the Dead & Hurdle the Weak" so if we are teaching kids this what do we expect them to do in cyberspace??

And I think its ignorant and very naive to make assumptions about ones words without asking a direct question of the person who posed the statement .... justask me 1st if I feel that way before you go make blanket statements about my sentiment ... I was only stating a fact ... it is not a belief of mine or anyperson with common sense ...

If I had to go and do background checks on all of the cats in here I'm sure I'd find a gang of suspect stuff that some of you bamas have done ... NOONE IS PERFECT ... If you call someone out in here is should be about a deal gone bad or a claim on stuff you don't have ... and even then who gives a damn... unless you are using my pics
smile.gif

Ok ... back to work .... later

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

And you hit it on the head Lavan it should only be about dudes music

In today's day in age with the media, internet, and scrutiny for anyone in the public eye it's ignorant and naive to believe there's any chance for this to happen.
Charles Hamiliton comes to mind when I read this.

Dude basically destroyed himself by all his stupid antics.

Its not all about the music these day, beleee dat.
smh.gif

TOWEH // MD.DC.VA's Montell Williams.

I see you got jokes Lavan
roll.gif
Its all good
laugh.gif
I'm not trying to be that dude ... just trying to make a point ...

If this was CH inplace of Wale, it would've been all cool..

The roast would've be ok..

But because he is from the "Urea" it's a problem...

I do not understand it...

Maybe I have been jaded by the power of other regional artist and the love that their cities show them ...

Harm I can recall how much we (DC Metro area folks) didn't f&%$ with B'more dudes in the 80's/90's ... Hell I can even recall how cats thatlived in Takoma Park DC would call cats in Takoma Park Maryland "Maryland Bamas" but over the years I'm happy to see that changeing ... I justwant my city to be a power house for respect and creativity ... nothing more and nothing less ... I saw this demonstrated very well in Cali and down south ...

It would just be nice to see in my home town
smokin.gif
with something otherthen Go-Go

TOWEH. lol.

I almost typed "Montell Jordan" back accident.

Got confused. Like, "Which one sings "thissss is howwwww we doooo ittt.."

Originally Posted by TOWEH

TOWEH // MD.DC.VA's Montell Williams.
I see you got jokes Lavan
roll.gif
Its all good
laugh.gif
I'm not trying to be that dude ... just trying to make a point ...

If this was CH inplace of Wale, it would've been all cool..

The roast would've be ok..

But because he is from the "Urea" it's a problem...

I do not understand it...

Harm I can recall how much we (DC Metro area folks) didn't f&%$ with B'more dudes in the 80's/90's ...

We do now?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

We do now?
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

For some reason this made me chuckle cause I thought the same thing... we didn't when we were my age... and I hear the youngin poppin offnow.....

But Harms right..its the older heads who dont care about that stuff... Specially when you realize... What they eat dont make us poop.
laugh.gif

Sorry for bringing it back up folks but I just want us all to grow and prosper! Nuff with the negativity ... lets get it and Rock you know it ain't nothingbut the truth LOL!

Back
Top Bottom