This presidential election who you got?

Actually if you make a decision based on race, that would make you kinda racist.

You don't have to HATE someone to be racist, you know. 
Voting for Obama because he is black isn't racism.
Not voting for Romney because he is white is racist.

Anyways its the exact same thing as people who vote for someone just because the candidate is republican/democrat regardless of there actual policies or plans.
Its still racist if you make a decision BASED ON RACE.

It doesn't have to entail some archetype of hatred or ignorance.

Supporting a candidate because of race is the same as not supporting a candidate because of race. 

:lol: I think Romney is a piece of scum but at least research the truth!
Romney: "I fully support" extension of low student loan interest rates
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_...extension-of-low-student-loan-interest-rates/

From your quoted article:
"While he previously endorsed the Ryan budget, which would make deep cuts to Pell Grants and allow student loan rates to double, and last week said that he would gut the Department of Education to pay for his tax plan, today we heard yet another--and contradictory--position from Romney on student loans," Smith said.

He used to support it, it was his vice president candidate budget, but now right before the election he no longer supports it.

Supporting a candidate because of race is the same as not supporting a candidate because of race. 

It's not Racist to vote for someone because they have similarities to you

It would be racist if I said I'm voting for Obama because black people are better than white

Racist BY DEFINITION

a person who believes in racism, the doctrine that a certain human race is superior to any or all others.

voting for someone because we have something in common IS NOT RACIST IN ANY WAY

but you can go ahead and try to spin this however you want

It's not Racist to vote for someone because they have similarities to you
No one would deny this.
It would be racist if I said I'm voting for Obama because black people are better than white
Of course.
Racist BY DEFINITION

a person who believes in racism, the doctrine that a certain human race is superior to any or all others.

voting for someone because we have something in common IS NOT RACIST IN ANY WAY

but you can go ahead and try to spin this however you want
No one is saying you can't vote for Obama because he share the same ideas, but if you're voting BECAUSE hes the black candidate, then yes, thats racist. 

You're making a decision in which race is the deciding factor. 

Last edited:
Whether or not either of them can get anything done or not.  NOTHING that Romney represents is in my interest. Nothing.

Not too sure if you guys plan on voting for Obama because he is black... No wonder USA is going down the drain. I guess Obama refusing to show his records at Columbia, and the fact no one in his graduating class remembers him isn't a big deal. Romney will win 100% sure if Obama reveals his grades there, even if Romney reveals his tax brackets

Not too sure if you guys plan on voting for Obama because he is black... No wonder USA is going down the drain. I guess Obama refusing to show his records at Columbia, and the fact no one in his graduating class remembers him isn't a big deal. Romney will win 100% sure if Obama reveals his grades there, even if Romney reveals his tax brackets
FYI, you know Bush didn't release his grades from school, they were leaked. 

as if Obama can win just because of black people 
laugh.gif

Wait.... Romney will win if Obama reveals his grades at Columbia... :lol:

Tell me how then got into Harvard, he graduated Harvard magna cum laude, and become editor of Harvard Law Review.. They don't just hand out that distinguished responsibility all willy nilly, especially at Harvard, and especially if you don't come from money...

Furthermore... Democratic Party received over 80% of the black vote in every election for the past 50 years... If he was a republican, he wouldn't even get 20% of the black vote... And how many white people do you think voted for McCain because his name was Barack Hussein Obama, or the color of his skin.. It's not right in either case, but let's be honest it's not a singular event.

Last edited:
Wait.... Romney will win if Obama reveals his grades at Columbia...
laugh.gif

Tell me how then got into Harvard, he graduated Harvard magna cum laude, and become editor of Harvard Law Review.. They don't just hand out that distinguished responsibility all willy nilly, especially at Harvard, and especially if you don't come from money...

Furthermore... Democratic Party received over 80% of the black vote in every election for the past 50 years... If he was a republican, he wouldn't even get 20% of the black vote... And how many white people do you think voted for McCain because his name was Barack Hussein Obama, or the color of his skin.. It's not right in either case, but let's be honest it's not a singular event.
It always amazes me that it wasn't 95%. 

I've met like 2 legit black republicans. 

No one would deny this.

Of course.

No one is saying you can't vote for Obama because he share the same ideas, but if you're voting BECAUSE hes the black candidate, then yes, thats racist. 

Actually it isn't. On stands concerning race and minorities who can understand black people more than a black person himself? Supporting a candidate based on race isn't racism depending on the agenda of the voter. People vote for candidates that share viewpoints and have common interests and that can include religion, race, etc. Unless your point is to say that voting SOLELY based on the candidate's race is racism, you're....wrong.

But being wrong isn't something you can accept so I'll wait 'til you twist your approach, Romney.

Last edited:
No one would deny this.

Of course.

FutureMD, you know it isn't like that. Dudes just don't explain themselves well. These cats aren't rocking with idiots like Herman Cain just because he's black. If you are voting for a crappy candidate and imbecile like Sarah Palin because she is white, yea, they are probably racist.

If you have two near equal candidates for any position, even as a hiring manager, the chances are that you are going to pick the one that seems more like you. It's not racist, it's human nature, it's why there needs to be forced integration whether it is affirmative action or whatever.

Children............

Anglo-Saxon, Tim Tebow is a good football player, Chick-Fil- a eating white folk aren't putting a Mormon in office.............. :lol:

Romney aka John Kerry 2.0 is nothing but Republican Filler who serves as the quintessential sacrificial lamb from the right wing perspective to lost to Obama

His VP pick pretty much assures that women won't be picking a Repub...

Oh yea before someone wants to point to Economy blah blah blah, please UNDERSTAND that your Republican lead Governors, turned down as much federal aide as Legally possible and are the main reason, uneducated (no hs diploma), unqualified (No Degree), and unrealistic (Masters degree, never had a job) people cannot find employment

BTW- You guys do realize he killed Bin Laden right?!?!? Most of the 21st Century has began and was propagated on fear and how the "Terrorists" would take away our Beer, Xbox and white women.....

Killing Bin Laden=

BTW- Please this argument that seems to seep on NT about Black people being racist.....Some can be prejudiced but that's about it............

Prejudice- I dont like white people because they have more money than me
Racist= Rockefeller Drug Laws, Racial Profiling,Arizona Immigration Laws, Drug War, No Minority Billionaires in USA, Segregation................

Get it?!?!?!?!?

No one would deny this.

Of course.

FutureMD, you know it isn't like that. Dudes just don't explain themselves well. These cats aren't rocking with idiots like Herman Cain just because he's black. If you are voting for a crappy candidate and imbecile like Sarah Palin because she is white, yea, they are probably racist.

If you have two near equal candidates for any position, even as a hiring manager, the chances are that you are going to pick the one that seems more like you. It's not racist, it's human nature, it's why there needs to be forced integration whether it is affirmative action or whatever.
If you make a decisions based on race, then yes its racist. 

the average american voters in here :smh: :smh: :smh:
This. Dudes so concerned with sounding smart. It happens every time politics comes up on this board. Half ya'll have no clue what you're talking about. Not that I'm surprised though. Youth betrays intellect.

:smh: at people saying "i'm not voting" and putting :smokin and :pimp: after it.

Same people a year later will make a thread complaining about the government this, the economy that. If you don't vote, you have NO place to complain. (Hell, even if you wrote in a person who damn near has no chance, I'd still have more respect for you)

Not voting at all and complaining is like going to a restaurant, letting somebody else order your food, then spending the rest of the time *****ing and moaning about how much you don't like it.

Because the American political system is a corrupt, self serving entity. I refuse to buy into the facade that "my vote counts."

Back
Top Bottom