118q3pt.jpg

View media item 275456
so64x5.jpg

I wasnt even around for NT way back when ... how i wish i was 

but man this thread has had me rollin all day today

roll.gif

roll.gif

The gunshot at the end kills me everytime

I have a bunch of stuff saved on a hard drive.

I'll try to post them up

This stuff reminds me y i love this place so much

Last edited:
Haven't gone through the whole thread yet, but did homie with the bulletproof make it?

And I remember that jean suit roast. :lol: Denim Power Ranger... :rofl:

the 30+ people who got banned for the largest pyramid quote in NT history
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I was one of them, I think I was high as hell when I did it too because I had absolutely zero recollection of me quoting. Tried to log back in a week later and post and got hit with the ban script lol. I remember how shocked I was, and I hit dirty up asking him what the deal was. Dude just messaged me the link to the thread and I started rolling 
roll.gif

Last edited:
I got banned for posting a Ford Mustang in a thread about Kneesh. Dudes were posting real horses and getting away with it but I got sniped...

Last edited:
:rofl:

I was one of them, I think I was high as hell when I did it too because I had absolutely zero recollection of me quoting. Tried to log back in a week later and post and got hit with the ban script lol. I remember how shocked I was, and I hit dirty up asking him what the deal was. Dude just messaged me the link to the thread and I started rolling :rofl:  

yea i was one of em too and i dont think people were tryna troll .......they really just "sort of want" those fries :lol:

Did Kneesh ever make it as a rapper?

You all remember Rilla?

Fam used to try to make legit threads and always got roasted on for being a rapper from Indiana. He was cool people though
laugh.gif

This thread low key has me feeling old as hell.

Reason why some of y'all don't find stories like the Harlem shake funny, is because you read them as a repost now

Back then, it is just complete randomness of the posts, which got ppl dying.

As the saying goes, " I guess you gotta be there to get it"

Back
Top Bottom