This shows your age on NT if you remember these images

The thread where some kid asked a question or something and everyone responded with BRO____

I don't even think anyone actually helped the guy out

I remember Bro Montana, and Barak Brobama. But Broseidon, King of the Brocean had me in tears man
roll.gif

Reason why some of y'all don't find stories like the Harlem shake funny, is because you read them as a repost now

Back then, it is just complete randomness of the posts, which got ppl dying.

As the saying goes, " I guess you gotta be there to get it"

QFT. That and back then, NT used to be the only place I went for and saw pics, Photoshop, .gifs, and all of the other common sources of lulz that flood the internet today.

Last edited:
OMG that ghetto big bird lollllll

I dunno if its old but does anyone have dat pic of dudes teeth that look like godzilla barkleys :rofl:

I also agree with dudes having thicker skin back then. Roast session was considered lightweight here compared to what would be going down on HT, u know, the alter ego of NT

Those "get it cracking" posts :pimp:

What happened to that dude HandsomeBwonderful? He would always have me rolling with his posts, remember one time he said he had smashed over 5000 females. Had everybody roasting dude.  
laugh.gif

Haven't gone through the whole thread yet, but did homie with the bulletproof make it?

And I remember that jean suit roast. :lol: Denim Power Ranger... :rofl:

I think someone on her said that the dude in the jean suit is actually Dipset General don't know how true that is though.

not really "NT" related but any of yall used to shop on threadless.com ?

I still have this tee :lol: it's pralli mah favorite

only found out about this tee through here on NT

Last edited:
Speaking of t-shirt and streetwear sites that fell off, who remembers digitalgravel.com?

They used to be alright at one point. I went to their site recently and :x

Speaking of t-shirt and streetwear sites that fell off, who remembers digitalgravel.com?

Damn, DigitalGravel used to be dope as hell. I think I used to cop LRG from them before I could find it out here in the A

THREADLESS!

Haha, I always got major props for this one:

View media item 668998
and this one, I'd always wear with my '95s in 9th grade: :lol:

View media item 668999
:lol: :pimp: dat vader tee

yuppp, :lol: they fell off HARD. I member going to 1 of their sales way back when

-------------------

iono if yall tryna cop that shirt but here's a link if you interested.

http://www.threadless.com/product/114.html

mines is black and pink doe :smokin (faded black now :lol:)
edit:
heres mine :wow: :nthat:

8673472981_296c5a35bd_c.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom