This shows your age on NT if you remember these images

So many memories 
laugh.gif

Random photos I have saved.

Last but not least, NT Summit. Forgot what year.

Idk if it's been mentioned but dude at the playboy mansion party in the pool by himself :rofl:

Cant remember OP's name,had me crying with the story about when he was at work and a north face got stolen and his boss was chasing the dude across the highway 

EDIT- believe it was rusty 

Last edited:
Hi-C . . I member randome screen names like Jordan Freak 32, Jaw Knee, peterock1, djbooduh . . butt dey mostly posted in showcase

Lol remember when JK32 was the youngest NTer at the time? When he posted those DS size 12 white cement 4s from 99 up on eBay that he got for couple hundreds and sold for damn near a stack. This was 2006 or something

And DJbooduh. I ran into homie couple years back at Fat Lace in SF. Cool dude.

View media item 670955

Lol remember when JK32 was the youngest NTer at the time? When he posted those DS size 12 white cement 4s from 99 up on eBay that he got for couple hundreds and sold for damn near a stack. This was 2006 or something

And DJbooduh. I ran into homie couple years back at Fat Lace in SF. Cool dude.

View media item 670955
Yup, I member dat

Damb, dat ***** booduh!! :pimp:.

you guise member dis NT member dat bought a pair of eminem 4's from the bay and drove (i think) from L.A. to Oregon or someting like that (took pics and stuff liKe dat on drive up) and paid maybee $8,000 or someteeng

Back
Top Bottom