This shows your age on NT if you remember these images

Who remembers when Face scammed somebody and they changed his Geico avy (stack full of money) to just a single 5 dollar bill?

Dudes was scared to confront him cause he had tattoos.

i made a thread about nt being on the news and there was a team raw appearance live on the news

can never find the thread tho

GA Gets it Crackin.
nthat.gif

Back when the music forum was the real wild west, before that depressed *** niketalker something snitched, it ain't been the same since :smh:

When the fitted thread used to be popping :pimp:

Remember a few years ago (2009 I believe) when Monster had a manufacturer coupon and people went ham on energy drinks especially after it was photoshopped for Red Bulls. Dudes would go around town seeing if it had been cut off in their neck of the woods yet. Dudes had STACKS of drinks. :lol: :lol:

Anybody remember the freestyle tournaments in the music forum I used to host :nerd: :nerd:

This was circa 2002-2003

I also remember one time dirty was impressed with the word "circa" being used in a reminiscent thread circa 2004. :nerd:

My memory is so damn good

Remember a few years ago (2009 I believe) when Monster had a manufacturer coupon and people went ham on energy drinks especially after it was photoshopped for Red Bulls. Dudes would go around town seeing if it had been cut off in their neck of the woods yet. Dudes had STACKS of drinks. :lol: :lol:

I came in here to post that!!

too funny :lol: :lol:

i want to thank everybody who contributed to this thread.. thank y'all for saving all that material :lol:

been here since 01 and remember every single thing posted :pimp:

^ or what about crank's aunt? :pimp: Crank himself was beasting over his own aunt. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom