This shows your age on NT if you remember these images

It's toned down because a lot of us that have been around since then have gotten older. Our sense of humors have undoubtedly changed. Back then a lot of us found humor in the PYP roasts, but now adays you have new comers that think a roast is disrespect and will hit the report button.

I remember the air her out thread in either 06 or 07. Dudes straight ethered broads. **** was classic :lol:

These days you got folks that wouldn't even try to make a thread like that because there's guaranteed to be one cornball that finds the broad and links her to the thread. :smh:

I'm just glad I was a part of nt back then. Those laughs were magical. :lol:

WORD

I was in middle school and HS posting on NT and there was never an issue, but nowadays I got Banned from THREAD ABOUT NOTHING for posting essentially "Fools Thinking Dey Doing it" type music videos every so often and some clown had the nerve to report me and say "We Have Warned you" LDFNVODSVNSOVSOVF I`M LIKE SON YOURE NOT EVEN A MOD.

Then you got the Fitness Thread with a bunch of dudes that don't even lift arguing every other day reporting each other and then playing dumb like "damn son I never reported you" I`m like Meth aint lurking the thread like that the thread aint that popping.

These new NT trolls will troll fail get called out and they report you and play the victim. Like I old NT there were ton of cats I`d want to meet and go to Summits but I was too young and didn't have the means, now I wouldn't want to meet half these lames in real life and most of the older NTers have either moved on and don't post much or are cats I've met in real life or have at least had contact outside of NT.

lol I remember this OG thread
Burberry%20Steve.jpg

Does the ISS forum still exist? I know it became ************* but by then I stopped posting, lol I remember having a Tommy Wright III Avy on there :smoking

lol what ever happened to dudes like Sais and Neek? I assume they are instagram/tumblr celebs by now

Last edited:
nt started going downhill since EVERYONE tried to be like the OG THB

This may actually be pretty accurate. Bunch of corny mogs "trolling" and ":rofl:" in every other thread now :smh:

These days you got folks that wouldn't even try to make a thread like that because there's guaranteed to be one cornball that finds the broad and links her to the thread. :smh:

I still remember how mind boggling thus garden tool behavior was the first time I seen it :lol:

Still want to know what dudes think they'll get out of telling the girl.

Last edited:
Dude said the chick printed out screen shots of the thread because some random cornball emailed her the link.

NT hasn't been the same to me since that day. It showed me, definitively, that there are truly some lames on here that I just can't get down with.

I thought about making "Air her out vol. 2" a few times, but thought better of it.

I actually met "Sup my hats too big." He chills with some of my boys and we went to the same high school. Too many LULz on the old NT.

I blame the admins also for NT declining. It's not just the new NTers. These new rules destroyed the comedy in NT:smh:

Dude said he met the girl two days later and had her screaming his name for hours and that she only nexted him for more views on the show. Then dude wanted to fight people for calling him out on the story.
I had the "me stylin' on you" pic on my other hdd I wish I could find it.

Oh wow

Mossyman PS
Ez board banned (dreadful lol)

AirAnt and Dirty sighting :pimp:

Keep posting pics lol

Harlem shake story?
Kunta Kinte? (7 NYers chased down the street from a yard ambush tryna recover my Altitude 13s in 2006?)
Shynop scanned his uffing face?

Back
Top Bottom