This shows your age on NT if you remember these images

Whatever happened to Weekendgirl .... ****** used to say she looked like a ****** but I know some of ya'll ****** was extra thirsty in the background hahahaa

Whatever happened to Weekendgirl .... ****** used to say she looked like a ****** but I know some of ya'll ****** was extra thirsty in the background hahahaa

Back then Weekend Girl was a woman among kids.
Dudes used to front on her like that body wasn't on point but she could probably suck the soul out a brotha.

Back then Weekend Girl was a woman among kids.
Dudes used to front on her like that body wasn't on point but she could probably suck the soul out a brotha.

:smh: you said it best ,,,, I used to be like I dunno WTF these ****** is talking about ... "NT's tellin me noOoooO ... but my body .... my bodyyy's, tellin me yeahhhhhh"

I don't know why I don't expect to see that goddamn finger picture in every reminiscing thread, but there it is, ******* up my day again. :rofl: :x

First memory of NT was that and the Kunta Kinte thread. :rofl:

Og Tripple Og. Checkin in,
I remember jordan forum on yuku was poppin
Shynop scanned his face In PYP
PYP gettin da banz for years.
Sup my hats to big. Classic thread, up there with oly 7s/ falcons vick jersey

Brother and sister. Yes, blood brother and sister. Even funnier was trying to find it I searched "brother and sister dancing Dominican" thinking there would only be 1 result and it'd be easy. There was way more than 1

Ctfu :rofl: I remember before I knew they were bro n sis my first time watchin I got a boner, when was this like 08'

Weekend girl... :smh:
She was a bad one, b.

You all remember pinklove or pinkheartlove or whatever her sn was? Broad NEVER posted until a PYP came up. We used to think she had a damb radar built in so she could come in just for dudes to thirst over. Admittedly she was pretty with them freckles but I can't stand broad yah crave that attention.

NT used to have some :smokin yambs though. Weekend girl and gabbyflo are tied IMO. I don't even know what if do if I met gabbyflo in person. :lol:

Brother and sister. Yes, blood brother and sister. Even funnier was trying to find it I searched "brother and sister dancing Dominican" thinking there would only be 1 result and it'd be easy. There was way more than 1
Incest Post?!!?!?!?! 
eek.gif

This had to be top 5 funniest threads, When NT Detectives found out her facebook account and she got like 600 friends in one night. All asking her to do the most obscene things

Bravo for finding this.

Back
Top Bottom