This slap gives "bus driver uppercut" a run for it's money

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the dude who said he'd pull out his pistol: you don't deserve to carry it.

The only time an individual should ever brandish their weapon is if they're going to fire it 100%. Otherwise, you're just elevating the situation to a point where you don't have complete control.
I agree with this.   The only time I'll ever pull it is if I feel like about to be killed.  I'm not pulling it to scare someone I'm pulling it to shoot the person or persons who is threatening my life.       If my life is not in danger I'm not pulling it.  

Last edited:
That made for a funny video and all, but.. :smh:

That man needs to learn to control his temper, straight up.

It wasn't like the girl attacked him/swung at him. He could have just mushed her in the face or something.. dude literally wound up and swung at her like she was a punching bag or something. That was so out of control. If he was a family member or friend of mine I would def take him aside and be like "Bruh you OD'ed, c'mon man"

:lol: You're kidding me right? :rofl:

His size is the reason why she shouldn't step up? Let me guess... you got bullied a lot in grade school huh?

Dude is a *****!

You don't even know the whole story, what took place, what caused it.... ect.

Yet, you defend a grown *** man 5x her size, condoning a hit that could probably kill her.

So if it was a man 135lbs it would ok? size aint got nothing to do with it so stop bringing up size.

Simple fact. Aint no body disrespecting me, Man or woman, big or small.
You got the balls to step to someone 5x your size. Then expect to get an *** whoopin with 5x the pain

Tough guy talk? I carry a gun legally.  What's he gonna do to me?  Smashing a girl to the ground is unacceptable unless his life was in danger.   People like you make me sick. Your justifying for a man to hit a girl.  What if that was  your mother that he smacked like that?  Would you go oh well she got back up it's cool she didn't die? 

laugh.gif
 At ****** like you thinkin you the only one with a gun, or that a gun also makes you bullet proof.

So you gonna catch a body over a female gettin slapped...... that you dont even know?!?!?!
roll.gif

:rofl: She left her feet on that slap.

Then he takes his groceries and dips :lol:

That's what happens when keeping it real goes wrong. Messing with the wrong one.

Reminds me of a couple summers back when I was on the bus going to my summer job in the morning and this brolic fresh out of jail looking dude was talking **** to his friend bragging about all types of hard gangst **** he's done or w/e and then this young nurse chick tried to play him like he was lying dude walked over to her and poured his liquor down her purse went back to talking **** and then got off the bus next stop. She started to cry and dipped like the next stop.

Last edited:
Man yall ****** wouldn't do **** if a dude smacked a woman u didn't kno in front of u. The most yall gon do is call 911. I live by the mind my damn business rule so im minding my damn business unless that's my people.

So if it was a man 135lbs it would ok? size aint got nothing to do with it so stop bringing up size.

Simple fact. Aint no body disrespecting me, Man or woman, big or small.
You got the balls to step to someone 5x your size. Then expect to get an *** whoopin with 5x the pain
praised be to #basedgod...

This is such a true statement my dude.

"What if that was your mother/gf" is the lamest response

"He's bigger than her" is the second lamest response.

"He should control his temper" is the third lamest response.

I swear some of y'all have the wackest self esteem in comparison to women. Y'all straight up pretend they're about us as humans...

:smh: :smh:

Makes me sick cuz this ain't gonna ever change... Cats stay letting women punk them, rob them in divorce court, disrespect them, excuse their actions cuz they're "emotional", pretending their delicate creatures, and thinking they're not giving the yambs up. :lol:

We got to do better, fellas.

I fully support this man's actions. The open-handed pimp slap and the backhand slap are two extremely disrespectful and hilarious slaps that are handed out primarily to embarrass the other party and not actually to inflict harm.

E.g.,

Last edited:
praised be to #basedgod...

This is such a true statement my dude.

"What if that was your mother/gf" is the lamest response

"He's bigger than her" is the second lamest response.

"He should control his temper" is the third lamest response.

I swear some of y'all have the wackest self esteem in comparison to women. Y'all straight up pretend they're about us as humans...

:smh: :smh:

Makes me sick cuz this ain't gonna ever change... Cats stay letting women punk them, rob them in divorce court, disrespect them, excuse their actions cuz they're "emotional", pretending their delicate creatures, and thinking they're not giving the yambs up. :lol:

We got to do better, fellas.

This is what infuriates me

If it was another man or if the women was trying to hit him or had a weapon it would be different  but just from a girl talking you don't hit a female like that.   That's bogus and dude is just acting like a bully.  No excuse for that and yeah I would of stepped in if I saw that in person.  Me and my homie jumped a dude once because we saw him punch a girl at a party we were at.    
mean.gif
    Hitting women is never cool or funny in my book.  
Psst...Had the strap on you too didnt you?

Mind your business.

I can't lie, if I got hit like that, I don't think I'd be able to get up as fast as she did.

At least he had the decency to warn her not to touch him. :lol:

He touched her first though? Looks like he was trying to grab something out of her hand

if one of these videos were ever filmed in horizontal/landscape view the world would explode.

There was no need to hit her though...she could barely inflict any damage on him...hence her trying to push him and him not budging

:smh: at people condoning this
my boy said this same **** today...

:smh:

Would it change if they were the same size? If it was a smaller man in a bigger woman's face? An older man in this guys face?

There was no need to hit her though...she could barely inflict any damage on him...hence her trying to push him and him not budging

:smh: at people condoning this
my boy said this same **** today...

:smh:

Would it change if they were the same size? If it was a smaller man in a bigger woman's face? An older man in this guys face?

Same size? More acceptable.

Smaller man and bigger woman? Also acceptable.

Older man? About equal, if not more acceptable.

At the end of the day, it's more about the potential to seriously harm the other individual. I don't know what they were arguing about, but I doubt it's serious enough to warrant serious harm.

Just because someone is not supposed to hit you, doesn't mean they wont. Respect peoples personal space. She didn't deserve all of that slap, but she needed to be taught a lesson..

Just because someone is not supposed to hit you, doesn't mean they wont. Respect peoples personal space. She didn't deserve all of that slap, but she needed to be taught a lesson..

Not by someone who has 100lbs on her.

Not by someone who is almost a foot taller.

That's what we call a bully.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom