This was really Snooki?

gallery_main-gallery_main-0216_snooki_bikini_00.jpg

what happened? 

stopped growing up and started growing out... i've noticed this happens to a lot of spanish and italian chicks.

stopped growing up and started growing out... i've noticed this happens to a lot of spanish and italian chicks.

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

She's not Italian.

She used to have an eating disorder while she was in high school. She did put on a ton of weight though
sick.gif

She's not Italian.

She used to have an eating disorder while she was in high school. She did put on a ton of weight though
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

She's not Italian.

sick.gif
She's Chilean though..

Thicker is better but wouldn't mind seeing her back to the way she was in her high school days

Thicker is better but wouldn't mind seeing her back to the way she was in her high school days

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

She's not Italian.

sick.gif
She's Chilean though..

Back
Top Bottom