This WILL be Lebron's Last Game in Cleveland in a Cav's uniform...Goodbye

tired.gif

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

I'm sorry can't see him staying around this nonsense

nonsense...I could see if he dropped 60, had 25 assists, and 13 boards and they still lost.  Dude played like trash.  Plus quit all the jumping to conclusions, the cavs are CLEARLY capable of beating boston two straight times

Lebron's leaving. 

And I will be smiling.  And giving the middle finger to every Cavs fan I see. 

As much of a Lakers fan and anti-Lakers-opposition hater as I am, even I think making this thread this fast was weak and stannish
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JinKazama

nonsense...I could see if he dropped 60, had 25 assists, and 13 boards and they still lost.  Dude played like trash.  Plus quit all the jumping to conclusions, the cavs are CLEARLY capable of beating boston two straight times

after 2 straight lackluster games from the cavs, we all see that the cavs are CLEARLY capable of having a third straight trash game. Just gonna have to wait and see...

Originally Posted by JinKazama

They're CLEARLY capable of losing one more also.

i hope so, i never want to hear about the cleveland cavaliers ever again and will be glad when they never get another game on television ever again.

LeBron plays into these storylines like a WWE superstar. His elbow isn't hurt and he's not leaving Cleveland.

CAVS needs to find a new COACH!!! Its not Lebron's fault that his key players, like Mo Williams suck when they need to be good also needs to focus more on playing basketball than working on their celebration routines. They can win but they better hope Jesus doesn't get any hotter and somebody needs to stop Rondo. But again they just need a better coach who can adjust to all kinds of situations rather than a coach who relies on superstars to win games.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Gonna laugh so MUCH when LeBron re-signs with the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Everyone will be laughing if he re-signs with this bum #@* squad for another 3 years.

ya i dont see him signing with the cavs again unless they either win the championship this year or make some serious moves this summer and get another player... because clearly this team reached its peak similar to when the pistons won the championship after that they were good but not good enough to win a championship again....but if he does leave it will be interesting to see who he signs with because at this point it can be anywhere

Originally Posted by BIG SIPPIN SPENDIN CHEESE

im gonna be a knick Lebron fan if lebron he signs with the Knicks. just lettin yall know now
Fixed for you..

Back
Top Bottom