Those who live a christian life, how do you feel?

The only difference between the belief in Santa and the belief in a Satan is that one teaches us if we aren’t good, we will receive coal for Christmas, and the other one teaches us we will be sent to hell if we aren’t a good person.

The difference is most people stop believing in Santa when they are 7/8 while the other belief people hold onto their entire lives.

Spoiler alert, if you are trying to be a good person out of fear of an eternal punishment, you’re not a good person at all and that is not altruistic.
Good people don’t go to Heaven. Forgiven sinners do. I’m saved by God’s Grace, by the blood Christ shed on the cross. Not by my moral character.

That’s not how it works. The burden of proof is on you if you’re the one making the claim.

That’s like me walking around telling people that I believe you’re a pedophile but it’s not up to me to prove it, it’s up to you to disprove it.
I’m not going for that. Dude was the one claiming my religion isn’t real. He is the one who has to prove it to me.

Nope. Still on you.

A: “my religion is real”
B: “no it’s not”

The burden is on A.

Now would you care to disprove my assertion that you’re sexually attracted to children? That’s how this works, right?
I see you being attracted to kids is what type time you on. You’re projecting. Cause that’s the 2nd time you bought that up. For that, I got no rap for you. Keep it moving. >D

Not speaking on prodigiou$, but there's nothing worse than the "holier than thou" types. The people that think they're are direct conduit to God and giving light to those around then. They Bible says multiple times that no one is above than anyone else.
For by the grace given to me I say to everyone among you not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think with sober judgment, each according to the measure of faith that God has assigned.
-Romans 12:3

I’m not going for that. Dude was the one claiming my religion isn’t real. He is the one who has to prove it to me.

Yea thats not how this works b. The person making claims about phantoms, ghosts, and other forms magical thinking has to provide concrete evidence.

prodigiou$ prodigiou$ If you Saw some of the demonic material Comparison Ford Comparison Ford posted in other threads you wouldn't even be wasting keystrokes on dude.
8F5F0EAA-F0E0-4140-B726-F0DABD4ACB4C.gif

Dudes like him got nothing better to do than come in a Christian thread and disrupt the flow of things when that ain’t even the point of the thread. Sad.

Actually, you’re right. This thread has been trolled for who knows how long now. The thread starter gave his reason and intent for this thread and it’s been trolled by members for whom it wasn’t made for.

See OP’s 2nd post ......
I really don't want this to bring up any debates. That is not what the post was meant for.
This is why I'm asking the Christian NTers, who actually live the life, and not just talk about it.

You think I’m gonna waste my time proving anything to YOU? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
You got life messed up, buddy.

You're not going to "waste time" because you have no content. If you actually did you would be sharing it with the world proudly.

If I found proof of something mythical I'm telling everybody.

You're not going to "waste time" because you have no content. If you actually did you would be sharing it with the world proudly.

If I found proof of something mythical I'm telling everybody.
The Bible warns me about wasting time with unbelievers. I'm no fool. Even if I gave u proof, u would still try to disprove it, claiming it to be false. Jesus warns of ur kind.

Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.
-John 20:29

Over 4000 religions in the world, and Christians have the arrogance to say theirs is correct and everyone else is going to hell? Had a girl tell me once that even young children who were never taught about Christianity would go to hell because they didn’t accept Christianity. Sounds like a hell of a control system to me.

Then you add in how they try to mix in their “beliefs” with our government, it’s disgusting tbh. I get it though, how else are they going to control the evangelical right ?

Im sorry , the way the right has abused and used Christianity to fit their agenda has really turned me off of it.

Last edited:

Usually, it's Christianity that reformulates itself around scientific discoveries.

See the whole thing about the Catholic Church having to change the teachings about the Earth being the center of the universe and the Sun rotating around the planet.

Over 4000 religions in the world, and Christians have the arrogance to say theirs is correct and everyone else is going to hell? Had a girl tell me once that even young children who were never taught about Christianity would go to hell because they didn’t accept Christianity.

That girl is wrong. If a child dies before they reach the age of accountability, that is the age of knowing the difference of right from wrong, God will accept them into Heaven.

Last edited:
The Bible warns me about wasting time with unbelievers. I'm no fool. Even if I gave u proof, u would still try to disprove it, claiming it to be false. Jesus warns of ur kind.

Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.
-John 20:29

Lol you've already violated that several times in this thread. That "wasting time" bridge has already been crossed. I've already seen you go back and forth with people in here. :rofl: :rofl:

Without evidence your religion is as valid as Santa Claus and the easter bunny.

Last edited:
Usually, it's Christianity that reformulates itself around scientific discoveries.

See the whole thing about the Catholic Church having to change the teachings about the Earth being the center of the universe and the Sun rotating around the planet.

Lol I'm not gonna waste time with that video he posted but how exactly does one disprove something that was never proven to begin with?:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom