Thoughts of homicide?Ladys please enter

So I've always thought that to truly be in love you have to be at stages where you truly hate that person.Yet still come back.Have any of you people thathave been in long relationships ever thought about or gotten so mad you want to kill that person?I'm arguing with my girl about this and she says imcrazy.Is it a man thing?Or is it just me?Or do you ladys also have these thoughts?........Discuss

pics..??
nerd.gif

the farthest i've gone was just a bunch of yelling. i've gotten mad at people that i just want to kill them, but since he's my boy.. i love him todeath that i've controlled myself to not go that far...

lol na im not heated.We were discussing this.She said its impossible to think about killing some one if you love them.I just dont see how you can be with someone for long and not think about killing them sometimes.

no i could never get mad at a woman to the point i would want to kill her. thats on some sadistic %%%+ dude. i would never think of harming the woman ilove....

Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

I just dont see how you can be with some one for long and not think about killing them sometimes.

Word? I mean, if that's how you wanna take it...

*cues 'Love You More' by Eminem . For real ... go listen to that .

But yeah ... no . That's kind of crazy . I'm sure you don't mean "hahah you crazy I'll kill you ...", you on some other $!*# ...
laugh.gif

I was about to write something super long but honestly ... even I have no words for this .
laugh.gif

Yes I know what you mean...I've wanted to really kill/hurt my boyfriend of 2 years before...
But I know I would never actually do it.
smh.gif

AJChick23 wrote:
Yes I know what you mean...I've wanted to really kill/hurt my boyfriend of 2 years before...
But I know I would never actually do it.
smh.gif

See im guessing most of these dudes haven't been in long relationships.I think you cant understand it unless you go through it

OP, you not sadistic, at least from what I read. You're talking about THOUGHTS. YES, I would think about killing somebody, that took my kids away from me,and on top of tha,t she using my child support to "take care of the kids" and on top of that she using that money to take out other people.

This is happening RIGHT NOW to my co-workers, homeboy, and uncle. It's tough on a man to get a nutt with no condom.

Creeeeepy.
I bet you're a freak though. <3

I've thought about it, just so I can feel like a weirdo, but that was just for fun. Luls.

i think your choice of words is what got people scratching they heads. you should have just said your boy/girl drives you to the point of insanity....

Back
Top Bottom