Thoughts on the Lizzo twerking at NBA game vol. This Why Rikishi trending

i’m just curious but any of you who said her music is the worst you ever heard, i’m guessing you’ve never listened to country music?

rather listen to country white man singing bout moonshine, shotguns, pickup trucks and having sex with his cousins than watch/listen to

1579586645546.png

I remember Monique being an OG of peddling the thought that being overweight was cool, until she got her **** together and dropped the weight, is much easier to flip the script and celebrate obesity because then you don’t have to feel responsible for watching what you eat and drink and the actual idea of working out, in today’s climate telling an obese person they should lose the weight and take care of themselves is “fat shaming” guess doctors can’t any longer tell you you are overweight at your physical.

Sucks because if Lizzo dropped the weight, shorty would look great, her skin and and face are actually beautiful, but she gonna keep doing this because accountability is for idiots I guess.

I remember Monique being an OG of peddling the thought that being overweight was cool, until she got her **** together and dropped the weight, is much easier to flip the script and celebrate obesity because then you don’t have to feel responsible for watching what you eat and drink and the actual idea of working out, in today’s climate telling an obese person they should lose the weight and take care of themselves is “fat shaming” guess doctors can’t any longer tell you you are overweight at your physical.

The doctor on my 600 pound life keeps it all the way 100.

It’s funny cuz you never hear her supporters say it’s cool for her to be 300 something pounds. Majority of people should never be around that weight unless they’re a giant or play pro sports.

man said he rather listen to country...thats doing way too much
People go extra to discredit her music for some reason. She's really in the same vein as Beyonce, that kinda safe pop r&b sound which many artists fill. You'd swear she made eccentric questionable **** like 69.

rather listen to country white man singing bout moonshine, shotguns, pickup trucks and having sex with his cousins than watch/listen to

Now to be objective and fair
I wasn’t feeling the performance
But the lyrics sorta sounded ok
So I hit up Apple Music
And listened to the song
And lyrically and how the song is formatted
I can see why people like it
But that performance of it in that video is trash
Would I ever purposefully listen to it again???
NO
but I can understand why folks would like it
And why kids or whoever listens to her would like the song

She’d even out. That “confidence” big girls have be a front most of the time.
And I think she'd lose a lot of her fan base. Fans relate to your struggle. It's like when trap rappers get rich, people don't support them the same.

Back
Top Bottom