Thoughts on the Lizzo twerking at NBA game vol. This Why Rikishi trending

it's the perfect come up for the fat girl
use your obesity to make you millions. then once you get the bag, use that money to help you lose weight.

being confident in your body is cool and all till the doctor tells you at this rate you will die in 20 years

It's not the same as other insecurities bc it can be changed. Do y'all think it's good for some people to be content being overweight? I feel like no one wants to be big, but I could be wrong.

No way she doesn't cop the Dr Miami deluxe package. Just being a part of this era, with money and people preying on her insecurities with the jokes.

Lizzos 2 popular songs right now sounds like a typical obnoxious and annoying ghetto black girl. How does that sound become popular? I left a clothing store the other day because they started playing truth hurts. Time to go. I just can't listen to 1 more note. When the music you play makes you lose customers lol. I had to walk by the manager on the way out, so I mentioned to him why I just put the clothes on the counter and dipped. The hatred is real apparently.

I don't play tag b8tch I been it. Smdh. Absolutely hideous cadence voice image persona

Last edited:
:lol: Foul they keep trying to play her like it wasn't the actual ginormous security guard standing on the back and holding the top that really caused. She's overweight but come on man. Doing the most to kill this chick for whatever reason.
People are just getting their jokes off man.

Lizzos 2 popular songs right now sounds like a typical obnoxious and annoying ghetto black girl. How does that sound become popular? I left a clothing store the other day because they started playing truth hurts. Time to go. I just can't listen to 1 more note. When the music you play makes you lose customers lol. I had to walk by the manager on the way out, so I mentioned to him why I just put the clothes on the counter and dipped. The hatred is real apparently.

I don't play tag b8tch I been it. Smdh. Absolutely hideous cadence voice image persona
:smh: This aint it

People are just getting their jokes off man.
giphy.gif

Yeah ok. Seeing shorty get called all types of obese, ghetto, mammie etc etc and I'm still trying to figure out what she did.

Didn't even know who Lizzo was until her billboard's were up in my city for a concert

Through the grapevine there was nothing but white people there

Not surprised

Legit heard of her songs and said it's the worst **** I ever heard.

in who her target demo who thinks shes poppin? perhaps...but Tiffany Haddish actually looks sexy.

Nah, I was moreso talking about their shtick/persona.

Neither are attractive and what they do makes them even less so.

Back
Top Bottom