Thoughts on the Lizzo twerking at NBA game vol. This Why Rikishi trending

Racial insensitivity will not be tolerated.
Yep. Annoying obnoxious ghetto black girl is exactly what she sounds like. I stand by what I said. Yes, it IS it. I'm not trying to shop while that song is playing. Actually, I'm not trying to do anything when that song comes on... but change the station. They lost a customer... Hopefully they change their music or they can keep losing my money.

Why men great til they gotta be great. Smdh. Killing my eardrums. Horrendous.

Imma hit you back in a minnnuute. Unbearable.

Everyone is calling her ghetto because : 1) Listen to her chart-topping singles 2) Twerking in front of kids makes her, what? Classy? Foh

I remember my girl laughed then got mad at me when I said Lizzo could probably play for the Vikings.
tenor (64).gif

Yep. Annoying obnoxious ghetto black girl is exactly what she sounds like. I stand by what I said. Yes, it IS it. I'm not trying to shop while that song is playing. Actually, I'm not trying to do anything when that song comes on... but change the station. They lost a customer... Hopefully they change their music or they can keep losing my money.

Why men great til they gotta be great. Smdh. Killing my eardrums. Horrendous.

Imma hit you back in a minnnuute. Unbearable.

Yo are you black? I get a strong feeling you're white or asian.

I came in here for a cheap laugh, and this is the second time in last 2 pages I see you regurgitating the same post.

Watch your mouth with that 'obnoxious ghetto black girl' ****.

**** your eardrums and nobody asked you to stand by what you said, stick to the shoe section gump.

Yo are you black? I get a strong feeling you're white or asian.

I came in here for a cheap laugh, and this is the second time in last 2 pages I see you regurgitating the same post.

Watch your mouth with that 'obnoxious ghetto black girl' ****.

**** your eardrums and nobody asked you to stand by what you said, stick to the shoe section gump.

Real one!
My man ain't giving you non black NT deceptikkkons no passes...
SneakyUntriedGemsbuck-size_restricted.gif

332? A few more cheat days and she'll be close to Rikishi's billed weight of 425.
Screenshot_20200109-140032.png

Back
Top Bottom