Thoughts on the Lizzo twerking at NBA game vol. This Why Rikishi trending

Women be sharing all the details about men. She's trolling once again.

She'll drop 100 lbs in the next 2 years and troll the media again about hiding her depression and unhealthy weight behind the body positivity movement.
What constitutes an unhealthy weight?
Has she revealed she has health issues because not everyone that is fat has health issues.
She appears to be running and bouncing around fully capable of physical activities.

I come in peace just trying to understand all these comments about fat people being unhealthy with all these diseases but no one posting any links to info. Like are all those things risk factors or guarantees for someone that size?

53D01A5D-56C2-4B2E-8964-4E1A8932BF5C.jpeg

Can’t hold that against her. That’s ****-shaming.
Not sure if you're being sarcastic,
But Yes, you can. She's a public figure that young girls listen to. In the era of social media and how women represent themselves to the public you wouldn't want this fat hog influencing young girls. Plenty of black female entertainers that aren't thoting around in public that could've gotten that award.

Has she revealed she has health issues because not everyone that is fat has health issues.
She appears to be running and bouncing around fully capable of physical activities.

I come in peace just trying to understand all these comments about fat people being unhealthy with all these diseases but no one posting any links to info. Like are all those things risk factors or guarantees for someone that size?
nothing is guaranteed in medicine
it's common knowledge

just google obesity and you will see the damage it does to you
literally thousands of articles
im worried that in this day and age you need someone else to prove this to you

I am confused.

Should she be walking around with an IV in her veins? An asthma pump? Why is there pushback against the notion that she is currently walking around as an obese human being?

Not sure if you're being sarcastic,
But Yes, you can. She's a public figure that young girls listen to. In the era of social media and how women represent themselves to the public you wouldn't want this fat hog influencing young girls. Plenty of black female entertainers that aren't thoting around in public that could've gotten that award.
I was being sarcastic, but you bring me to a point. Those little girls are going to grow up(assumed for the sake of this conversation, heterosexual) and like sex and, god forbid, maybe even enjoy pleasuring men. That’s life and there’s nothing wrong with that. This is what people talk about when the talk about the oppression of women. We want to to hide sexuality from girls until OUR ego can handle it and expect them to be evenly keeled with it. That why ****** is crazy. Tbh, I don’t blame women, I don’t even blame dude running the street doing whatever to get laid. I blame ol weak *** fathers who don’t want to take responsibility to father their daughters and face the inevitable reality that your little girl is going to want to do all the things you did to bring her here.

She didn’t say that at the NAACP ceremony and she didn’t say that directly to little girls. She was just being a grown woman, saying what grown thinks. It’s still parents responsibility to guide their children, especially their daughters.

So lizzo doctor gonna say she's bigbut she's healthy so it's allowed?

If I had her bmi and took a physical, my doc would definitely say I need to lose weight. Even if I wasn't sick now as a good preventative for any weight related sickness in the future. We can't lose all our common sense just because Hollywood said so.

Saw thread and immediately thought “she must have done/said some dumb **** again”

I never see this woman’s name for anything else

went back a page and yup, more dumb **** :lol:

nothing is guaranteed in medicine
it's common knowledge

just google obesity and you will see the damage it does to you
literally thousands of articles
im worried that in this day and age you need someone else to prove this to you
I know the risk factors that are associated with obesity. It is common knowledge.
I was posing the question of what constitutes being unhealthy. Just because this ***** is 300 pounds doesn’t mean she is sick or unhealthy or that she will ever be. Plenty of football players, wrestlers and the like are 300 plus and in good health. Height, body frame all those things get taken into account.
Fat doesn’t necessarily mean obese or unhealthy

I am confused.

Should she be walking around with an IV in her veins? An asthma pump? Why is there pushback against the notion that she is currently walking around as an obese human being?
Unless you’re her physician how do you know if she’s obese? On the other hand someone with an ideal physique standing right next to her can just drop dead any minute from The same complications that come from being fat or obese.
I take it you ain’t voting for Nia Jax or Piper Niven

Unless you’re her physician how do you know if she’s obese? On the other hand someone with an ideal physique standing right next to her can just drop dead any minute from The same complications that come from being fat or obese.
I take it you ain’t voting for Nia Jax or Piper Niven

But what you keep ignoring is being obese, "in and of itself", puts stress/strain on the joints/organs. So from what wr can see, she would get more comments on her health than someone that looks to be in shape.

Again, not even sure how you can argue that.

But what you keep ignoring is being obese, "in and of itself", puts stress/strain on the joints/organs. So from what wr can see, she would get more comments on her health than someone that looks to be in shape.

Again, not even sure how you can argue that.
How do you know she is obese and not just fat? Maybe her big *** frame can handle that weight with no “strains to her joints or organs”. Comments on HER health in particular are unfounded unless you know her medical status

How do you know she is obese and not just fat? Maybe her big *** frame can handle that weight with no “strains to her joints or organs”. Comments on HER health in particular are unfounded unless you know her medical status
Interesting response.

Cool.

*White Flag*

No idea who she is. Just some random girl I guess. :lol:

Ahhhh okay. She has 2 million followers so I figured she was somewhat famous. I don’t do social media so I’m often out of the loop until NT or one of my boys puts me on :lol:

Back
Top Bottom