Thoughts on the Lizzo twerking at NBA game vol. This Why Rikishi trending

i keep my pits clean by simply going to church every Sunday and splash a lil holy water in both pits when no1 lookin.

on god this works.

Here are some peeps involved in one of the first few fights ever in SoFi Stadium history who resemble Lizzo & Rikishi.

Quite a few of the dudes in this brawl were built like Rikishi, but basically slightly lighter versions. I can't believe the dude executed a Ric Flair chop on multiple guys that basically initiated his beat down!

The female dog, I mean female land whale in the muumuu top who threw the cup that ignited the brawl looks like a cross between Lizzo & Rikishi with her sumo wrestler body. She basically looks like Rikishi's long lost Latina cousin.

It ain't going to be hard for stadiums and arenas across America to identify her as Jess Escobar-Miller so they ban her to prevent her from igniting anymore brawls at their venues. She's easy to identify because her fat butt fills up most of her photo.
FatAssJess.jpg

kinda glad the rams left st. louis, one of us would've shot that entire venue up... metal detectors or not.

One of my goofy relatives who’s into all that natural, from the earth, organic ******** made a deodorant for me years ago. Wild trash. Did nothing for my pits except give them some spiciness. Miss me with that natural, Mother Earth, Gaia ****, B.

Back
Top Bottom