Thoughts on the Lizzo twerking at NBA game vol. This Why Rikishi trending

I'm the weirdo but you *** made multiple posts towards me about this because your *** can't even ****ing read...

Like I said, all the Reggie you been growing and smoking is affecting your comprehensions skills

Maybe I can’t read good but at least I wear deodorant:rofl:

Maybe I can’t read good but at least I wear deodorant:rofl:
Is this supposed to be some sort of insult or gotcha? :lol:

I don't understand what you are trying to do here

Because it seems like you really can't read.

And proving proof of that by implying I don't wear deodorant when I just showed you I wrote in my original post that I do. I recommended it in my post to M Mark Antony .

You are simply imagining things at this point.

Is this supposed to be some sort of insult or gotcha? :lol:

I don't understand what you are trying to do here

Because it seems like you really can't read.

And proving proof of that by implying I don't wear deodorant when I just showed you I wrote in my original post that I do. I recommended it in my post to M Mark Antony .

You are simply imagining things at this point.

Fam, do you, it doesn’t matter to me. Just stated it was gross to not wear deodorant.

Reported.PNG

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Fam, do you, it doesn’t matter to me. Just stated it was gross to not wear deodorant.
Again, you are making no ******* sense

It seems like you just made up some weirdo **** in an attempt to clown me

Now it seems you think if you keep repeating the same nonsense it will somehow be true

Again, you are making no ****ing sense

It seems like you just made up some weirdo **** in an attempt to clown me

Now it seems you think if you keep repeating the same nonsense it will somehow be true

Chill fam. It’s not worth working up a sweat over this. You should know when you’re being trolled by now :lol:

Y’all must be really fun at parties :lol:

A: “I like cake”

B: “cake is gross”

A: “ do you even know what gross means?!????????”

B: “here are 5 articles about who invented cake and why it’s a tool to oppress brown people if you can even read?!”

:lol:

Last edited:
You know what. I think I'm back

I'm googling organic deodorant materials and coconut oils

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F7dc4e951-4f4a-442e-bcd3-17d15bc2c5a2_588x250.gif
That organic deodorant is gonna be a detriment unless you're sitting down w/ the air condition on all day. I've tried it. Musty must just like his bo if he thinks it smells good.

Back
Top Bottom