Thoughts on the Lizzo twerking at NBA game vol. This Why Rikishi trending

I need an anti-perspirant deodorant. These summers are brutal. Hot AF with lots of humidity will have the under arm area of my shirts covered in sweat.

francis.png

i use a lot of organic products, found myself trying organic deodorant, yea imma just have to take all the aluminum & ish... had me smellin' like a plate of hot grilled onions, shallots & garlic.

Took me about 3-4 tries to find a natural deodorant brand that actually worked. Dont write it off. I recommend melaluca natural or jason.

i use a lot of organic products, found myself trying organic deodorant, yea imma just have to take all the aluminum & ish... had me smellin' like a plate of hot grilled onions, shallots & garlic.
But that's probably where all the exfoliation and renewal products Rusty mentioned comes into play. I'm probably just gon stick to that Dove men care though.

What in the hell happened in here :lol: That was a bizarre thread turn that lasted like three pages. We got like three threads that started about celebrities that ended up in hygiene talk :lol: Anyhow…

i was midday at work smellin' like a straight up philly cheesesteak ... i had to go back to what i know.

Yeah I tried organic deodorant a few years ago and I end up smelling/feeling funkier by lunch time. If I shave a couple hours or even days off my life expectancy for using regular deodorant but I still feel fresh then it is what it is :lol:

Everyone can use these.

I tend to use White Vinegar or Lemon JUice in ADDITION to using a homemade deodorant.

Struggling with Armpit Odor? Here’s How to Get Rid of It - Thompson Tee

Everyone can use these.

I tend to use White Vinegar or Lemon JUice in ADDITION to using a homemade deodorant.

Struggling with Armpit Odor? Here’s How to Get Rid of It - Thompson Tee

So you make your own deodorant and then squeeze white vinegar or lemon juice into your pits? What are y’all doing all-day that got your underarms smelling wet rags :lol: Do y’all use body spray or cologne?

So you make your own deodorant and then squeeze white vinegar or lemon juice into your pits? What are y’all doing all-day that got your underarms smelling wet rags :lol: Do y’all use body spray or cologne?
At night, I wipe my arm pits down with Acid.

After a shower, I apply deodorant.

I don't do it in the order you suggested.

If I need to reapply deodorant, I will.

At night, I wipe my arm pits down with Acid.

After a shower, I apply deodorant.

I don't do it in the order you suggested.

If I need to reapply deodorant, I will.
Ahhh okay. Do you make your own deodorant? And when you say “If I need to reapply deodorant, I will.” Do you mean at night or any point during the day?

Yea, I make my own deodorant. I

I use the formula from the Video Posted. I don't use the essential oil though because it irritated my pits.

Coconut Oil + Arrowroot Powder or BAking Soda.

If I have to reapply during the day, I will. But that rarely happens to be honest. I still carry it with me though.

This is the only natural deodorant that works for me. I found with natural deodorants when they run out i seem mustier than normal. But this one makes the unattractive white balls in your armpit hair like an aluminum one. Scent is ok but knowing theirs works i can try different scents

Amazon product ASIN B07WDL82Z4

Reactions: wr
All natural - Keeps me dry and smelling fresh - Im also allergic to most deodorant s and have tried all other organic trash. This is the GOAT.

Attachments

• 20210822_113025.jpg
    20210822_113025.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 43
  • 20210822_113153.jpg
    20210822_113153.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
also for the cats switching to natural deodorants you have to give your body time to adjust. its used to the strong chemicals you've been using so there is a transitional period.

i'm on this
**** aint cheap though but It's the best i've ever used
1629672557728.png

Here are some peeps involved in one of the first few fights ever in SoFi Stadium history who resemble Lizzo & Rikishi.

Quite a few of the dudes in this brawl were built like Rikishi, but basically slightly lighter versions. I can't believe the dude executed a Ric Flair chop on multiple guys that basically initiated his beat down!

The female dog, I mean female land whale in the muumuu top who threw the cup that ignited the brawl looks like a cross between Lizzo & Rikishi with her sumo wrestler body. She basically looks like Rikishi's long lost Latina cousin.

It ain't going to be hard for stadiums and arenas across America to identify her as Jess Escobar-Miller so they ban her to prevent her from igniting anymore brawls at their venues. She's easy to identify because her fat butt fills up most of her photo.
FatAssJess.jpg

Back
Top Bottom