Thoughts on the Lizzo twerking at NBA game vol. This Why Rikishi trending

It be the loudest one full of the most ****.

Looks like Lizzo might not even have anything to do with this.

It's kinda funny people think any celebrity is above treating people like ****. Not surprised by this in the least...

Not surprised by any of this at all sadly. Even wearing the outfit she was wearing which started this thread was a bit of red flag for me. People seem to be caught up more in her fat shaming her dancers but for me the worst thing is her forcing her dancers to eat bananas out of strippers vaginas and forcing them to touch breasts when they clearly didn’t want to. Celebrities with power gonna be celebrities with power I guess..

Not surprised by any of this at all sadly. Even wearing the outfit she was wearing which started this thread was a bit of red flag for me. People seem to be caught up more in her fat shaming her dancers but for me the worst thing is her forcing her dancers to eat bananas out of strippers vaginas and forcing them to touch breasts when they clearly didn’t want to. Celebrities with power gonna be celebrities with power I guess..

Im not even tripping off the fat shaming. That’s a non issue.

It’s the SA that is gross and inexcusable.

Im not even tripping off the fat shaming. That’s a non issue.

It’s the SA that is gross and inexcusable.
1000 percent and from what I’ve seen it seems like people who worked for Lizzo who weren’t in the lawsuit are coming out and saying their experiences working with Lizzo were the same as the people in the lawsuit. I’ve not seen one person come to Lizzo’s defense yet. I know we like to say wait for all the evidence but it ain’t looking too good for Lizzo right now.

So you don’t think the accusations against her are serious?
I've only read one article on the allegations, and nothing seems to be criminal or violent... So no, I don't think the accusations are serious.

It just seems like normal Hollywood, music industry ****... we only mad cuz she's fat .

And she proceeded to rap about it in a song.

I've only read one article on the allegations, and nothing seems to be criminal or violent... So no, I don't think the accusations are serious.

It just seems like normal Hollywood, music industry ****... we only mad cuz she's fat .

Do you think Deshaun Watsons accusations were serious?

They were not criminal either.

If your boss took you to a brothel and suggested you'd be fired for not catching fruit in your mouth out someone's ***, you wouldn't consider that serious?

If your boss took you to a brothel and suggested you'd be fired for not catching fruit in your mouth out someone's ***, you wouldn't consider that serious?
Well, I would never agree to go to a brothel with my boss, nor would I go to an interactive sex show with my boss in a literal sex town.

These are all adults, so unless these dancers were FORCED to do something against their will, I don't care that they have regrets.

Acting like yall favorite rappers don't talk about worse **** on tracks yall **** with.... miss me with the pearl clutching :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom