Thoughts on the Lizzo twerking at NBA game vol. This Why Rikishi trending

Oh word?

Gotta get out to LA then

Rather eat at a strip club than white castle
White Castle is worth the trip(s) to the bathroom. There I said it
yeshrug.png

I licked this Colombian stripper’s crack in front of everyone, was a second away from putting my tongue in the butt before I snapped back to my senses. Bet their chicken wings and jalapeño poppers taste just as good. If they use the jalapeño poppers as buttplugs then i’m eating if I drank enough that night.
So you’re saying the wings tasted as good as her *** crack??? Im not sure if that’s a good or bad thing fam. Pics of wings and said stripper for comparative purposes.

I licked this Colombian stripper’s crack in front of everyone, was a second away from putting my tongue in the butt before I snapped back to my senses. Bet their chicken wings and jalapeño poppers taste just as good. If they use the jalapeño poppers as buttplugs then i’m eating if I drank enough that night.
No no no, nah nah, **** no, hell nah.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:lol: Foul they keep trying to play her like it wasn't the actual ginormous security guard standing on the back and holding the top that really caused. She's overweight but come on man. Doing the most to kill this chick for whatever reason.

Back
Top Bottom