Thoughts on trying an In-N-Out diet?

Originally Posted by 916kid

try weight gainer.
cook your entire week of food to eat on sunday (or a day that your not busy)
eat nuts and peanut butter (no $#%%)
drink milk
eat oatmeal
eat eggs/meat/chicken/fish/tuna
eat every 2 hrs.
Been trying my best to do basically this. Unfortunately, 2-3 days a week I don't get a chance to eat every meal of the day. Even on the weeks where I stick to the regimen, I don't seem to gain weight.

laugh.gif

you sound pretty set on doing this regardless of alternatives we're trying to give you.

http://www.a1supplements....L-20-Bottles-p-1768.html

Get some weight gainer shakes and drink one a day, it adds up with the food you eat during the day. You can bulk chicken in bulk. Tuna cans are cheap.

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Bottle (24 fl oz)
Servings Per Case: 20 Bottles

Amount Per Serving

Calories 1090
Calories from Fat 5
Total Fat 1 g 1%
Saturated Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 10 mg 3%
Sodium 480 mg 20%
Potassium 260 mg 7%
Total Carbohydrate 220 g 73%
Sugars 53 g
Protein 50 g 100%
Chromium (as Chromium GTF Polynicotinate) 22 mcg 18%
Phosphorus 3 g 270%
Iodine 56 mcg 37%
Calcium 80 mg 8%
Iron 1 mg 7%

Get some weight gainer shakes and drink one a day, it adds up with the food you eat during the day. You can bulk chicken in bulk. Tuna cans are cheap.

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Bottle (24 fl oz)
Servings Per Case: 20 Bottles

Amount Per Serving

Calories 1090
Calories from Fat 5
Total Fat 1 g 1%
Saturated Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 10 mg 3%
Sodium 480 mg 20%
Potassium 260 mg 7%
Total Carbohydrate 220 g 73%
Sugars 53 g
Protein 50 g 100%
Chromium (as Chromium GTF Polynicotinate) 22 mcg 18%
Phosphorus 3 g 270%
Iodine 56 mcg 37%
Calcium 80 mg 8%
Iron 1 mg 7%

Originally Posted by Zyzz

why not eat 4000 calories eating healthier/better?
Why not read the original post before asking a question?
Thanks for this, gonna look into some weight gainers. My cousin keeps telling me to take creatine. I feel like I'm always reading bad things about all those supplements, and I'm already drinking like 3 protein shakes a day
laugh.gif

Thanks for this, gonna look into some weight gainers. My cousin keeps telling me to take creatine. I feel like I'm always reading bad things about all those supplements, and I'm already drinking like 3 protein shakes a day
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

laugh.gif

Ive been reading a lot about creatine, I think a lot of the negativity heard about it is unwarranted, if you use it right. It wont really help you gain weight though, just allow you to get more reps in to break your muscles down more so they can rebuild more overnight and make you stronger. Yeah this'll help you gain weight, but it won't do it on its own, you still need calories and protein.

More experienced heads chime in.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

laugh.gif

Ive been reading a lot about creatine, I think a lot of the negativity heard about it is unwarranted, if you use it right. It wont really help you gain weight though, just allow you to get more reps in to break your muscles down more so they can rebuild more overnight and make you stronger. Yeah this'll help you gain weight, but it won't do it on its own, you still need calories and protein.

More experienced heads chime in.

I have a friend who has the same issue.

He's about 5' 9" and about 140 give or take.  Weight gainers won't work on him.  He just gave up.  
laugh.gif

I think I would get tired of eating the same thing, I would hate to hate In-N-Out.   Are you thinking about mixing it up or all burgers all the time? 

I have a friend who has the same issue.

He's about 5' 9" and about 140 give or take.  Weight gainers won't work on him.  He just gave up.  
laugh.gif

I think I would get tired of eating the same thing, I would hate to hate In-N-Out.   Are you thinking about mixing it up or all burgers all the time? 

um you should be eating REAL food. why on earth are you drinking 3 protein shakes a day? no offense but you sound very unhealthy. no food, protein shakes, and wanting a fast food diet.

If anything take a weight gainer if you want to gain weight. stop with all the protein drinks, and try to find something better to eat. your gonna end up in a early grave and im being serious.

um you should be eating REAL food. why on earth are you drinking 3 protein shakes a day? no offense but you sound very unhealthy. no food, protein shakes, and wanting a fast food diet.

If anything take a weight gainer if you want to gain weight. stop with all the protein drinks, and try to find something better to eat. your gonna end up in a early grave and im being serious.

Basically you want to take the lazy man's approach to gain weight which never works out right.

In order for this diet to work you need to have the genetics for it. I have my doubts that you have it.

If you take this road you'll gain weight for sure...but also fat and more importantly cholesterol and if you have a family history for heart related problems then...

R.I.P.

Weight gainer is a bunch of b.s. itself....

eat a well rounded diet...even some junk food like ice cream (natural) and your good. Go to the gym do some squats and keep adding weight each workout.

Basically you want to take the lazy man's approach to gain weight which never works out right.

In order for this diet to work you need to have the genetics for it. I have my doubts that you have it.

If you take this road you'll gain weight for sure...but also fat and more importantly cholesterol and if you have a family history for heart related problems then...

R.I.P.

Weight gainer is a bunch of b.s. itself....

eat a well rounded diet...even some junk food like ice cream (natural) and your good. Go to the gym do some squats and keep adding weight each workout.

If you want to gain lean mass you need to do as Zyzz and eat proper food - and decent portions of it.

Taking tons of protein won't do much - it'll just come out your backside and put strain on your kidneys. Eating fast food all day every day won't help either - you won't gain mass but you will get fat and strain your heart - didn't you see Supersize Me?

But, even with that you might have trouble - it's just in your genes. Eating decent portions of good food is your best bet though - but it takes a little effort. I like the idea of doing it on Sunday afternoon or something - I do that when I'm on my own. You can have a variety of things going at the same time and it only takes a few hours to do an entire weeks meals.

If you want to gain lean mass you need to do as Zyzz and eat proper food - and decent portions of it.

Taking tons of protein won't do much - it'll just come out your backside and put strain on your kidneys. Eating fast food all day every day won't help either - you won't gain mass but you will get fat and strain your heart - didn't you see Supersize Me?

But, even with that you might have trouble - it's just in your genes. Eating decent portions of good food is your best bet though - but it takes a little effort. I like the idea of doing it on Sunday afternoon or something - I do that when I'm on my own. You can have a variety of things going at the same time and it only takes a few hours to do an entire weeks meals.

Back
Top Bottom