Thoughts on trying an In-N-Out diet?

dudes a troll, in and out diet to save money?
cook in bulk and get a fridge dude, your gonna gain weight but not the kind you want.

cook in bulk and get a fridge dude, your gonna gain weight but not the kind you want.

Are you thinking about mixing it up or all burgers all the time?
Definitely would mix it up as much as possible

If moneys an issue like you said, you could probably do a cheaper fast food option somewhere else that has a dollar menu.
I don't eat other fast food place unless I'm in a pinch. Also, in-n-out's food is fresh.
um you should be eating REAL food. why on earth are you drinking 3 protein shakes a day? no offense but you sound very unhealthy. no food, protein shakes, and wanting a fast food diet.

If anything take a weight gainer if you want to gain weight. stop with all the protein drinks, and try to find something better to eat. your gonna end up in a early grave and im being serious.
I am eating real food. I drink a shake pre and post workout, and before I go to sleep. Starting doing so 2 weeks ago because drinking one post workout and wasn't doing anything and someone suggested drinking
Basically you want to take the lazy man's approach to gain weight which never works out right.

In order for this diet to work you need to have the genetics for it. I have my doubts that you have it.

If you take this road you'll gain weight for sure...but also fat and more importantly cholesterol and if you have a family history for heart related problems then...
Not at all. I want to reach my goals, and the optimum way to do that is something I don't have the time and resources to accomplish at this point in my life.

You say that I don't have the genes, but that's not really based on anything. What I can tell you, is that my dad was about 160 til he hit his mid 30s and has been at around 180 since. Same thing with my grandpa. Neither of them did any sort of weight lifting activity. I lift 4 days a week, increase the weight regularly, and struggle to gain weight.

Are you thinking about mixing it up or all burgers all the time?
Definitely would mix it up as much as possible

If moneys an issue like you said, you could probably do a cheaper fast food option somewhere else that has a dollar menu.
I don't eat other fast food place unless I'm in a pinch. Also, in-n-out's food is fresh.
um you should be eating REAL food. why on earth are you drinking 3 protein shakes a day? no offense but you sound very unhealthy. no food, protein shakes, and wanting a fast food diet.

If anything take a weight gainer if you want to gain weight. stop with all the protein drinks, and try to find something better to eat. your gonna end up in a early grave and im being serious.
I am eating real food. I drink a shake pre and post workout, and before I go to sleep. Starting doing so 2 weeks ago because drinking one post workout and wasn't doing anything and someone suggested drinking
Basically you want to take the lazy man's approach to gain weight which never works out right.

In order for this diet to work you need to have the genetics for it. I have my doubts that you have it.

If you take this road you'll gain weight for sure...but also fat and more importantly cholesterol and if you have a family history for heart related problems then...
Not at all. I want to reach my goals, and the optimum way to do that is something I don't have the time and resources to accomplish at this point in my life.

You say that I don't have the genes, but that's not really based on anything. What I can tell you, is that my dad was about 160 til he hit his mid 30s and has been at around 180 since. Same thing with my grandpa. Neither of them did any sort of weight lifting activity. I lift 4 days a week, increase the weight regularly, and struggle to gain weight.

Originally Posted by jordanhendrix

indifferent.gif

Thanks for your contribution.

Another thing, eat fruits and vegetables if you dont. You NEED a well-rounded diet

I do.

Originally Posted by jordanhendrix

indifferent.gif

Thanks for your contribution.

Another thing, eat fruits and vegetables if you dont. You NEED a well-rounded diet

I do.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

How tall are you and how much do you weigh and what are you currently eating?

Be exact.

6'1" 155

Breakfast: eggs, turkey bacon and toast or cereal
Snack 1: trail mix, pbj or fruit
Lunch: spinach salad, turkey dogs, turkey melts or pbj
Snack 2: same as snack 1
Dinner: shrimp, chicken breast, ground turkey. usually with steamed veggies and brown rice.
Dessert: ice cream or cookies.

I don't get all of those in on a daily basis, though. Most days I miss a snack or two. Also, like I posted earlier, I have a shake pre and post workout, and at night before bed.

Be exact.

6'1" 155

Dinner: shrimp, chicken breast, ground turkey. usually with steamed veggies and brown rice.

I don't get all of those in on a daily basis, though. Most days I miss a snack or two. Also, like I posted earlier, I have a shake pre and post workout, and at night before bed.

Sounds nasty and all that red meat is definitely not good for you. You're leading the path to an early colonoscopy. Switch it up with chicken, pork, fish and you'll be good. Plus since you stated you're trying to save money, In-N-Out isn't a good option. They raised prices...

Sounds nasty and all that red meat is definitely not good for you. You're leading the path to an early colonoscopy. Switch it up with chicken, pork, fish and you'll be good. Plus since you stated you're trying to save money, In-N-Out isn't a good option. They raised prices...

damn dude. i wish i had trouble gaining weight. i went off my diet for 3 days and on a drinking/eating binge and ended up gaining 4 pounds.

damn dude. i wish i had trouble gaining weight. i went off my diet for 3 days and on a drinking/eating binge and ended up gaining 4 pounds.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Be exact.

6'1" 155

well thats one of your problems right there, and secondly thats not enough food even if you did get it all in
whats your workout routine like, that could be a big part of it as well

Be exact.

6'1" 155

well thats one of your problems right there, and secondly thats not enough food even if you did get it all in
whats your workout routine like, that could be a big part of it as well

Be exact.

6'1" 155

Not sure what your portions are like, so how many calories does your average day come out to? If you wanna be say 175, you gotta eat like you are 175.

Back
Top Bottom