Thoughts/Opinions/Reviews of the Pippen I Retro

How does Niketalk feel about this retro. The black/red colorway is one of my all time favorite shoes. I picked up 2 pairs of them, and a pair of theblack/white/purple. Besides the smaller bubble, these were on point to the OG. I feel that the retro + colorways were weak for the most part. Theblack/purple pair is very nice, and if it was an og, it would recieve as much love as the black/red colorway. The browns were garbadge, and so were the allblacks. Nike should have dropped another color or two in these. With all these factors included, I would give the release a 8/10 overall. What do you think?

since these are one of the pairs of sneakers i was desperate to get, i ive he retro a 10...besides the shrunken air bubble, no noticeable differences...nearlyeveryone up here wants a white based retro of these to drop, me included...to me, the blk/purp didn't have enough purple in it...the blks are clean to meand i will pick a pair or two up for all-purpose usage...browns are
sick.gif
tho...i hope they drop more cw's for them...please nike do the right thing and retrothe wht cw

ALL I WANT TO SEE IS THESE WHITES DROP ......PERIOD......
pimp.gif
.....I DONT CARE ABOUT ANY OTHER CW
I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE OG AIR BUBBLE BUT U KNOW HOW THAT GO....AND YES I'M COMPLAINING
ABOUT THE AIR BUBBLE....ITS THE LITTLE THINGS THAT MAKE THIS SHOE WHAT IT WAS...ITS LIKE DOING A
RETRO OF THE XI BUT NOT MAKING IT PATENT LEATHER OR A BACKWARDS JUMPMAN.....
sick.gif

a7016e4a7c29019d423972d298d11f6223f45abb.pjpg

I wore the black/red today for the like the second time.............now they will be back in the box til summer........yeah I love em.....comfortabletoo............

^^Sup swerv1n

that pic is crazy and u love to post it huh lol.

I think these would move a '' bit'' faster than the black ones .

What up mjsaver yeah that pic is so sexy.....I got it as wallpaper for my pc & cell phone.....just waitin to hear these r droppin...I'll be doinbackflips when I do. Coppin X3 if they drop......we'll prolly never see em again....it's a shame these ain't retroed yet

When that wht colorway drops, it'll sell really well.

Me personally, I love the Pippen I. The brown retro+ colorway was not needed. Blk/purple was decent. I can see Pippen himself wearin' that in an all-stargame, and the blk/blk, I was not bad.

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

ALL I WANT TO SEE IS THESE WHITES DROP ......PERIOD......
pimp.gif
.....I DONT CARE ABOUT ANY OTHER CW
I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE OG AIR BUBBLE BUT U KNOW HOW THAT GO....AND YES I'M COMPLAINING
ABOUT THE AIR BUBBLE....ITS THE LITTLE THINGS THAT MAKE THIS SHOE WHAT IT WAS...ITS LIKE DOING A
RETRO OF THE XI BUT NOT MAKING IT PATENT LEATHER OR A BACKWARDS JUMPMAN.....
sick.gif
Swerv been waiting on those whites for years! Been posting it in all the threads
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"If you post it they will come"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

^^ Sorry guys, if the whites retroed, the sales would tank.

And u know this how.....? That's just a dumb assumption wit no info to back it up. All the Pippen 1 releases did good and who cares how they sell as longas the people who want em get em as wit any shoe release. If u don't want em don't buy em. Either way the white ones will fly off the shelves so urpost is ridiculous

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

still need to get the black/red colorway and for a good price.
Same here. I was waiting for a F&F to come around but by then sizes were sold out.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I dig em'

just dont feel like paying more than 60 for em.
Word. I also feel like there are other releases worth coppin before these hence the reason I still don't have any. I still need the GrantHills

Originally Posted by shuhbonkboo

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

still need to get the black/red colorway and for a good price.
Same here. I was waiting for a F&F to come around but by then sizes were sold out.
I copped mine for 60 bucks
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom