Thousands of Birds Fall Dead From the Sky Without Explanation...

I'm surprised someone on NT took this long to post this story, but I was hoping an NTer from Arkansas would give some insight

I'm surprised someone on NT took this long to post this story, but I was hoping an NTer from Arkansas would give some insight

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

Everyone knows they don't wear shoes in Arkansas.  Or have the internets.

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

Everyone knows they don't wear shoes in Arkansas.  Or have the internets.

Am I the only person really curious and anticipating the results from these tests they're going to run? This combined with the fish thing is kind of odd.

Am I the only person really curious and anticipating the results from these tests they're going to run? This combined with the fish thing is kind of odd.

So someone out there is gonna get paid to do bird autopsies?..................Your Government @ work folks.......

So someone out there is gonna get paid to do bird autopsies?..................Your Government @ work folks.......

Originally Posted by PolarBear LaFlare

even if they do take "tests", it's not like they would reveal what really happened....

true...
Stay away from Arkansas everyone

Originally Posted by PolarBear LaFlare

even if they do take "tests", it's not like they would reveal what really happened....

true...
Stay away from Arkansas everyone

Back
Top Bottom