Thousands of Birds Fall Dead From the Sky Without Explanation...

funny-dog-pictures-dog-makes-scooby-doo-noise.jpg

just heard on the radio that they took autopsies on a few of them and the found massive blood trauma as if they collided with something in the air

just heard on the radio that they took autopsies on a few of them and the found massive blood trauma as if they collided with something in the air

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

or if they hit the ground really hard?

Originally Posted by BAMFA

all of their organs were liquid, i doubt all tha damage was done by hitting the ground

Originally Posted by BAMFA

all of their organs were liquid, i doubt all tha damage was done by hitting the ground

Crazy but my first thought was an invisible spaceship or something. If they hit a plane Im sure a pilot would have reported it. Aliens coming soon?
nerd.gif

Crazy but my first thought was an invisible spaceship or something. If they hit a plane Im sure a pilot would have reported it. Aliens coming soon?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom