Thread about Jesus - Questions, Bible Verses and Prayer Requests

This above me is the reason god does not make all perfect. And does not erase... He let's those who choose to acknowledge him do so and for that there saved, but for the example like many In this thread, he does nothing to force your hand, its all by choice because no matter what thete will always be the ones who rebellion, ignore or just show utter ignorance to their creator...

I don't know why kids are baptized if they can't make their own decisions. They do not know from right or wrong. Matthew 19:14

Here some fun facts. Jesus wan't born on December 25th.

Jesus did not Ascend to Heaven on "Easter" either.

Can you answer why people still celebrate it then? Let the children alone, and do not hinder them from coming to Me; for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as theseLet the children alone, and do not hinder them from coming to Me; for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these

For he hath thou not knoweth how to useth thine own words.

And I love how you guys are throwing around the word ignorance. What right do you have to make that judgement? what do you know of anyone's history or depth with the church? so forming your opinion and free will after a wealth of knowledge and experience translates to ignorance to you? sounds like a cop out for the truly ignorant and newly indoctrined. I'm out though, nothing productive to be had here, let's just call everyone not speaking like they're from an ancient timeline (like you guys really speak like this) ignorant.

Last edited:
People trying to turn this into a debate about the use and validity of religion.. this is about God and Jesus.
But how do you know the validity of Jesus, and why is a specific religion in this case, Christianity only valid to you? 

:rofl:

So god set people up for failure?

If you're born in the far regions of Thailand....

You're going to hell because you never heard about Christ... being that you live in the other side of the world?

And :stoneface: @ the bible for condoning slavery.

Stuff like that rustles my jimmies because black people had the wool straight pulled over their eyes...

Worshipping a religion that gave your enslavers the godlike permission to enslave you?

:stoneface:
Set ppl up for failure? He set ppl to acknowledge him through any position that they find there self in good or bad

If you have no knowledge of him your not ignoring your just unaware and he does not punish those who are unaware of their wrong doing if you unintentionally do against gods will it's not the same as defying him..

Many other races were slaves.. Even before your own...it's how it's handled that counts..I no for a fact my ppl don't even speak on it nomore at all its like it never happened.. We rose up and fought our way out of slavery for democracy and our fair rights.. We should be puffing our chests out proud of that but we say nothing..we say nothing about our past hardships in slavery.. We just thank god for the faith and guidance granted to us to fight our way out if it..we keep our value morals and traditions while staying faithful to god and that brings us great things and closer to him therefore we don't dwell on the past and we maintain our love for God regardless of what the Bible may interpret ..many don't even know we were slaves before African Americans in ancient times..my ppl are mixed of three races due to this as like many other races..but we don't continue to dwell on it or talk about it like it still is affecting us cause it is not in any way shape or form..

The wool pulled right over the eyes? What? So then we did as well bit uplifted ourselves out of it..I don't understand how that's even a factor to u in this day and age

Our "enslavers" were the same color as us race religion very similar.. It's the mindset of the individual that's the problem..not the bible

Last edited:
Can the religion buffs explain the similarities between Jesus, Horus, Mithra, Krishna,and Dionsyus? And who existed first?

Last edited:
Set ppl up for failure? He set ppl to acknowledge him through any position that they find there self in good or bad

If you have no knowledge of him your not ignoring your just unaware and he does not punish those who are unaware of their wrong doing if you unintentionally do against gods will it's not the same as defying him..

Many other races were slaves.. Even before your own...it's how it's handled that counts..I no for a fact my ppl don't even speak on it nomore at all its like it never happened.. We rose up and fought our way out of slavery for democracy and our fair rights.. We should be puffing our chests out proud of that but we say nothing..we say nothing about our past hardships in slavery.. We just thank god for the faith and guidance granted to us to fight our way out if it..we keep our value morals and traditions while staying faithful to god and that brings us great things and closer to him therefore we don't dwell on the past and we maintain our love for God regardless of what the Bible may interpret ..many don't even know we were slaves before African Americans in ancient times..my ppl are mixed of three races due to this as like many other races..but we don't continue to dwell on it or talk about it like it still is affecting us cause it is not in any way shape or form..

The wool pulled right over the eyes? What? So then we did as well bit uplifted ourselves out of it..I don't understand how that's even a factor to u in this day and age

Our "enslavers" were the same color as us race religion very similar.. It's the mindset of the individual that's the problem..not the bible

1. Dude I quoted said if you don't know Jesus, tough tiddie. You're going to hell

2. Black slavery was TOTALLY different than every other slavery in history.

It was the most heinous. Books have told stories of how slavery in America was way worse than overseas. The only one that stripped the people of their culture, language, and religion. The one that pushed America to be the most powerful and economically dominant in modern civilization.

3. If I have no knowledge of Jesus and I get to heaven, then why did you tell me abut him in the first place? I could've skipped all this jazz, lived my life the way I wanted, and cruised into "heaven"

1 he doesn't speak for all ppl and he's saying if you're not with him you won't. Receive eternal life with his graces and blessing because you did not live in his image..not going to hell that's gods decision and it's uncertain what will happen just a belief..Christianity can be apart of you while having no exact beliefs everyone believes diffrent thing within the same concept of living in God's image and jesus being your savior

2 those slave days were in ancient times and African American slavery was more recent therefore we don't know but abviously the more recent ones will be remembered and studied a little more..so what your saying is not fact but irrelevant anyway,slavery is slavery and it both involved rape and brutal force..we my ppl weren't stripped of nothing in the end cause we stood up and fought for our freedom and took it back.. The American one was not..George Washington did that..

Your being funny cruised into heaven? Ignorance :smh: I'm saying if you don't know of hom on Thailand then therefore u can't ignore him..understand? While if you know of hom and choose not to acknowledge him..that's a different scenario completely..

I don't know why kids are baptized if they can't make their own decisions. They do not know from right or wrong. Matthew 19:14

Here some fun facts. Jesus wan't born on December 25th.
Jesus did not Ascend to Heaven on "Easter" either.

Can you answer why people still celebrate it then? Let the children alone, and do not hinder them from coming to Me; for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as theseLet the children alone, and do not hinder them from coming to Me; for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these

Yeah I don't agree with baby/toddler baptism. They don't understand.

That scripture is w/ Jesus saying two things: his diciples were trying to get rid of some kids that they thought were bugging Jesus but He says no let them come. He's also saying that people with child like spirits, eager to learn and listen, are the ones who will get to Him. He resists the proud.

I'm not asking for your help. I was a born again for 7 years before. The more I read the book, the more I saw the contradictions. I also learned my history. I refuse to trust in a religion and book that was used to conquer my ancestors.

Don't be blind to the atrocities in your book and the damage it has caused to real people.

How can I not trust my mind? That is lunacy. Trust in yourself and be more confident in yourself. If God is the creator of morality then slavery is alright according to god. And you want people to believe in this god?

What do you mean "a born again for 7 years before"?

Thought this thread woulda been locked by now :lol:
What do you mean "a born again for 7 years before"?

What do you mean? :lol: I was baptized and accepted that "Jesus is lord" and "confessed my sins". I read the book cover to cover 4 times and truly believed all that nonsense. I'm actually embarrassed about it. I witnessed and converted people to this religion and now I'm ashamed of that. what is a born again Christian to you? Maybe I didn't meet your standards

If God is all knowing, why would he create Damien knowing damn well he would eventually turn heel against him at some point down the line?

Serious question

When ya say "prayers up" who do ya send them up too? Curious just cause I see it used a lot :lol:
Man most of the time folks probably just type that mess and don't pray. No damn way yall can convince be as many "Prayers Up" posts I have seen on here that yall dudes REALLY prayed for what you typed about

Then why say it? Is it like the "thing" to do when something goes wrong that you decide a higher being or power may help? You would be a hypocrite if you're saying it :lol:

Last edited:
Then why say it? Is it like the "thing" to do when something goes wrong that you decide a higher being may help? You would be a hypocrite if you're saying it :lol:
Just to make it seem like you care. Most NT, "I am praying for you" are just done for show. Most don't give a damn honestly unless you have build some type of relationship with that fellow NTer.

Another thing I think people fake with is Public Grace over food. I think this is partially done for show as well. I wonder if those same people do the SAME thing (nod head / close eyes / sometimes fold hands) if they are eating ALONE. I doubt it.

In general tho why would a non believer in a higher power believe that though? Yes, I understand the "kind" party but you're basically going against your own belief. Only when it's something of interest or selfishness it comes out. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom