Thread about Jesus - Questions, Bible Verses and Prayer Requests

You mean the way other people with different beliefs dismiss others beliefs?
Perhaps, but only certain religions claim "non-believers" are damned to hell. That's a pretty ballsy statement.

Also the "they do it too" argument isn't a very good one.

Last edited:
My fear is this..

what if I started believing now but when I died "god" said "too late, man. I saw you laugh at that girl with alopecia and the dwarf struggling to use the hand dryer in the restroom"

Then I wasted a good chunk of my life for nothing.

My fear is this..

what if I started believing now but when I died "god" said "too late, man. I saw you laugh at that girl with alopecia and the dwarf struggling to use the hand dryer in the restroom"

Then I wasted a good chunk of my life for nothing.
Hahaha.

If you live by God's will

you will always have his 

presence in you telling you 

right from wrong 

and every moment of life

you are full of joy and gratitude,

no matter the circumstance.

Even if you fall into sin

theres a quick response of 

repentance.

A life for Christ isn't easy but

it's so much better than a life without Christ.

Question

If you believe doing all of gods will = a happy life, why aren't you a full time minister or something? Isn't that hypocritical?

Perhaps, but only certain religions claim "non-believers" are damned to hell. That's a pretty ballsy statement.

Also the "they do it too" argument isn't a very good one.

I wasn't using it as a defense. I was bringing it up wondering why were you asking Christians when they're other with the same view point.

Question

If you believe doing all of gods will = a happy life, why aren't you a full time minister or something? Isn't that hypocritical?
God calls every believer into a 

different ministry.

Being a full time minister is a calling

only God can give you.

When people go into a ministry

without God's calling, 

they mislead others 

and themselves.

I was called into Evangelism.

A life for Christ isn't easy but
it's so much better than a life without Christ.

Alright, this is gobbledy****. That means nothing to anyone. It's conjecture and not based on anything.

Look, I think religion is poison and the world as a whole would be better without it. That said, some people need it for some reason. It fills a void that is more easily filled with an idea than some actual resolution. For that reason, I don't **** on religion much anymore. If the believer isn't oppressing someone or whatever with their religious drivel, I'm ok with it. Religion causes a lot of scary **** to go down and laws to be passed. If a believer is just a believer and not an oppressor, I'm fine. I do think it's harmful when religious people feel it's necessary to tell others that their life is the life to live and not doing so will end with damnation. Or that their life is the only way to true happiness. You don't know that just because you've decided to buy into something that is, regardless of legitimacy, much larger than you.

I don't view Christianity as any better, worse or more credible than any other religion. Atheism alleviates that. My atheism doesn't make me grade religions on a per religion basis. Atheism allows you to just view them as incorrect. If a new religion is founded tomorrow, I won't view it any different than any other older religion. Their credibility is all the same to me.

This thread isn't for me. It's not for anyone that doesn't believe in a christ. I think coming in here and trying to stir up something isn't beneficial to anyone. It's not good for discourse. No non-believer should read the title and think that this is a conversation you need to be in. Carry on, believers.

Last edited:
Why is it that christian dismiss all other religions as false or "myth"?
He has spoken to us 

He dwells in us

and he has revealed himself to us

He is the Truth.

And its right there in everyones

face.

But people are blinded by

their love of sin.

I'm not here to waste your time

I'm here to tell you that time is no matter.

Eternity is here my friend.

Alright, this is gobbledy****. That means nothing to anyone. It's conjecture and not based on anything.

Look, I think religion is poison and the world as a whole would be better without it. That said, some people need it for some reason. It fills a void that is more easily filled with an idea than some actual resolution. For that reason, I don't **** on religion much anymore. If the believer isn't oppressing someone or whatever with their religious drivel, I'm ok with it. Religion causes a lot of scary **** to go down and laws to be passed. If a believer is just a believer and not an oppressor, I'm fine. I do think it's harmful when religious people feel it's necessary to tell others that their life is the life to live and not doing so will end with damnation. Or that their life is the only way to true happiness. You don't know that just because you've decided to buy into something that is, regardless of legitimacy, much larger than you.

I don't view Christianity as any better, worse or more credible than any other religion. Atheism alleviates that for me. My atheism doesn't make me grade religions on a per religion basis. Atheism allows you to just view them as incorrect. If a new religion is founded tomorrow, I won't view it any different than any other older religion. Their credibility is all the same to me.

This thread isn't for me. It's not for anyone that doesn't believe in a christ. I think coming in here and trying to stir up something isn't beneficial to anyone. It's not good for discourse. No non-believer should read the title and think that this is a conversation you need to be in. Carry on, believers.
Suit yourself.

I am not selling you  

a religion

I am inviting you to know God

and have life.

You are still welcome as long as you still have breath.

Last edited:
How can roman catholics be christians when they were the ones who went after the son of god?  and could they be manipulating doctrine of the holy book such as the origin of the Israelites?  
and how did they manage to be a major congregation for the people that Jesus fought for?   

thanks in advance.. 

Last edited:
I remember learning that kings purposely changed the bible to better suit their needs. How then can the bible be sites as complete truth when it's been altered by men?

Suit yourself.

I am not selling you  

a religion

I am inviting you to know God

and have life.

You are still welcome as long as you still have breath.
We have life, and we believe in NO GOD.

You know an imaginary thing that you put stock into.

We all had imaginary friends...essentially, you've kept yours and called him "GOD".

No one has answered any question with certainty, only religious propaganda they've been brainwashed it.

Born-Again is the get out of jail free card for the Monopoly of real life. 

It's no coincidence that most Christians come out of being institutionalized.

and how did they manage to be a major congregation for the people that Jesus fought for?    this literally blows my mind.  

Please don't hesitate to educate me if I'm wrong.

thanks in advance.. 
Roman catholics aren't Christians.

Heck they persecuted Christians.

They manipulated the Word of God

and made their own rules for

their own power purposes.

No different than the Pharisees

in Jesus's days on earth.

We have life, and we believe in NO GOD.

You know an imaginary thing that you put stock into.

We all had imaginary friends...essentially, you've kept yours and called him "GOD".

No one has answered any question with certainty, only religious propaganda they've been brainwashed it.

Born-Again is the get out of jail free card for the Monopoly of real life. 

It's no coincidence that most Christians come out of being institutionalized.
So what do you believe happens when we die?

I can clearly see you've encountered

some goats in the flock of sheep.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom