THREAD CLOSED

What are you most looking forward to? (Two choices allowed)

• Derek Carr's return

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Amari Cooper's third season

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Khalil Mack in his prime

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Marshawn Lynch where he belongs

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Defensive improvements

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Showdown in Mexico City

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Revenge against Kansas City

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
Anyone going to the game Thursday?
This feels like a trap game and a spring board for the Raiders to get back in the season.
Could be fun?
I will be in the building this losing streak has killed ticket prices so Thursday game should be cheap for anyone who wants to go check stubhub

only thing better then the short week wouldve been if chargers game got delayed and given us extra prep time

I hope Navarro plays

If we don't win this Thursday season is over. 2-5 will be a tough road to climb especially still playing all 3 afc west teams, pats, cowboys, n Eagles. I just keep telling myself there is no way we lose 5 games in a row!!! Offense need to wake up! Now or never!

I hope winning returns too

1Vd8J_s-200x150.gif

:lol:

I hate playing the card "Al would have done this..."

But you know Al wouldn't give a **** about no color rush. They're rockin black jerseys and silver pants on TNF. No damns.

The League don't want to see the Raiders in all black in the blackhole. I get shivers thinking about it. night game team in all black, fans in all black only light is the torch of Davis and the will to win.

Be like when the Dementors in Harry Potter. Opposing team's and fans happiness...gone.

latest

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom