THREAD CLOSED

What are you most looking forward to? (Two choices allowed)

• Derek Carr's return

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Amari Cooper's third season

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Khalil Mack in his prime

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Marshawn Lynch where he belongs

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Defensive improvements

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Showdown in Mexico City

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Revenge against Kansas City

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
B30FCDA3-2393-47AC-B208-797134523C59.png

Jack officially calling out Derek, says the checkdown at half time was designed to be a Hail Mary. Derek didn’t allow the play to develop, per Jack.

further confirmation Derek thinks the play calling is trash

Thing is that Mark can’t have Jack calling out Derek like that. If the fans start believing Derek is no good that has huge ramifications for fan investment and makes it harder to have a “good” move to Vegas. Mark just put big money into Derek, and that investment has to have returns. If Jack can’t make that happen then he’ll be tossed overboard quickly.

I don't know if that is calling him out....Feel more that is just stating what went down. As far as letting the play to develop...I mean it is easy to say that after the fact vs in the moment.

I don't know if that is calling him out....Feel more that is just stating what went down. As far as letting the play to develop...I mean it is easy to say that after the fact vs in the moment.

It’s the overall game plan, though. He said that multiple plays were designed for deep passes but ended up checkdowns. Based on what we’ve see as being possible I’d sooner believe that Derek didn’t feel the best decision was a long pass, and if that’s happening often then that’s a game plan issue.

It’s the overall game plan, though. He said that multiple plays were designed for deep passes but ended up checkdowns. Based on what we’ve see as being possible I’d sooner believe that Derek didn’t feel the best decision was a long pass, and if that’s happening often then that’s a game plan issue.

I get what you're saying. I'm a big fan of Derek and this may sound biased, but it seems that DC wants to be an all around great QB where as game planning wants him to be an all or nothing kind of passer.

Mondays are the best. You are on the receiving end of just about everything. You get to sit back, smile and laugh at all of the noise. It's the best.

Obi plays his first game in Miami?

I said to myself, I put up with this franchise while they were awful. I didn’t see this level of trash coming back again. I just sit back and watch them fall on their face and it doesn’t effect me as it use to.

Watch out for the Dolphins. Raiders need some magic to work tonight in the AFC West showdown.

Back
Top Bottom