THREAD CLOSED

What are you most looking forward to? (Two choices allowed)

• Derek Carr's return

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Amari Cooper's third season

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Khalil Mack in his prime

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Marshawn Lynch where he belongs

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Defensive improvements

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Showdown in Mexico City

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Revenge against Kansas City

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
I wouldn’t even b mad Reggie bring back Hue as an OC when he get fired in Cleveland. He did well here and in Cincy...

Hue knew how to use his players and the players liked him a lot here in Oakland.
The HC/GM role just wasn't going to work. The Palmer trade set off alarms.

One of the best/worst games to attend was the season finale against the Chargers.
Watching the Raiders post-season window slowly close with that 105 yard kick return by the Goodman in the second quarter was UNREAL in person. Soul crushing.

Last edited by a moderator:
would be home run hire as OC but not sure if anyone still in their feels about when he got fired.

Hue had Jason Campbell ready for the Pro Bowl.

I'll never forgive him for trading for Palmer though. I know he was desperate. I've always wondered if things would have been different if he didn't make that move.

A lot of people don't seem to have liked Campbell when we had him but I thought he was very solid for us. We were consistent in marching down the field with him.

Campbell was solid. I knew he wasn't our long term solution but I remember thinking he was better than I thought.

This dude was throwing to DHB and Denarius Moore too. Jacoby Ford. Man we was SB ready :smh:

Campbell was solid. I knew he wasn't our long term solution but I remember thinking he was better than I thought.

This dude was throwing to DHB and Denarius Moore too. Jacoby Ford. Man we was SB ready :smh:

I was there when he broke his collarbone. I should have jumped off the second deck after that.

I was there when he broke his collarbone. I should have jumped off the second deck after that.

Vince Wilfork fat *** gave me memories of Siragusa in that game,

and that chargers game you kindve knew we were done there was no energy in that building

Vince Wilfork fat *** gave me memories of Siragusa in that game,

and that chargers game you kindve knew we were done there was no energy in that building

I remember it was late in that game (I think fourth quarter) where it was announced that the Broncos (I think) lost their game and all we had to do was beat the Chargers to make playoffs.

I remember the crowd going nuts over the news and trying to rally the team. But we played like **** all four quarters. Terrible time to be alive.

didn't even realize we're on SNF, wish it was the early game to be honest just want it to be over :lol::smh:

The window of opportunity is closing quickly. Get away from toxic people and poisons man.

I lost track. Who’s gotten more chances, Josh or Aldon? I thought what happened earlier this year was just a misunderstanding? Either way, Khalil and Aldon would’ve been unreal.

I lost track. Who’s gotten more chances, Josh or Aldon? I thought what happened earlier this year was just a misunderstanding? Either way, Khalil and Aldon would’ve been unreal.

Aldon's infractions are more aggressive in nature, which lends itself to more scrutiny and heavier penalty. Josh has an addiction problem.

even though he wasn't charged for anything, him and his girl drunk in the morning banging into a police car aint helping his case

JDR has to go after this season :lol:

920x920.jpg

Still think it's dumb that the league doesn't let teams help these guys in these situations.

yeah, I think the team is all some of these guys got as far as people looking out for their best interest(albeit maybe for selfish reasons)

Back
Top Bottom