THREAD CLOSED

What are you most looking forward to? (Two choices allowed)

• Derek Carr's return

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Amari Cooper's third season

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Khalil Mack in his prime

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Marshawn Lynch where he belongs

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Defensive improvements

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Showdown in Mexico City

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Revenge against Kansas City

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
I think Carr still havin nightmares of that broken leg. He looked the most comfortable against KC but other than that he been a bit skiddish this year...

Agreed. Even in that game we lucked out with some of the catches ie coop contested catch ln first drive. Seth was wide open.

I dont even feel he is going throufh his progressions at times. There were a bunch of plays whwre seth was wide open and hes forcing it to amari

Agreed. Even in that game we lucked out with some of the catches ie coop contested catch ln first drive. Seth was wide open.

I dont even feel he is going throufh his progressions at times. There were a bunch of plays whwre seth was wide open and hes forcing it to amari

There was a broken pass play to Michael Crabtree on a curl route and to the right of the broken pass Jared Cook is cutting across the middle seemingly wide open with room to run and a few yards and I'm like wow...in 2015 Carr is finding these opportunities and exploiting them fairly well and fast with a quick release and fast ball coming in hot and receivers / tight ends catching them no problem.

The last interception looked like a typical Carr interception against the Chiefs at home lmao.

Right after they **** canned Dennis Allen, nice one Reggie

Pretty much called this one before the London game. There was something about him that didn't gel and just seemed very temporary after one season. How do we know who is and isn't staying is the question.

Tom Cable “we aren’t losers anymore” this franchise is so dysfunctional :lol: it’s the Raider way

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom