THREAD LOCK.

Will you support the Las Vegas Raiders?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Love hearing Papa talk about all these little stories from the past.

The Javon Walker part :lol:

Love hearing Papa talk about all these little stories from the past.

The Javon Walker part :lol:

Caught the segment live on Monday, I just don't understand how someone like Papa who's so passionate and so personally invested can come with such an objective and 100% real approach everyday for years.

Sean Smith not on that list but he was busy at Best Buy earlier lmao...so funny I smirked

Last edited by a moderator:
I did too. I still do and root for him but wish for nothin but L's to the rest of that damn team :lol:

I still got love for McFadden and him coming back on that one year deal to prove himself. He balled out in Dallas last season. He just can't stay on the field. DHB just couldn't catch the damn ball smh.

DMC should've been so good too :smh:

My cousin told me the other day Juron Criner is playing in Canada right now, I know me and a few of us here were hoping for our franchise big body receiver with that 5th round (?) pick :lol:

DHB was one of the best receivers we've ever had until we threw him the ball
Not entirely true. The day after Al died he showed why he was drafted when he put the burners on in Houston. 

I watched this game live and it was like things happening for a reason. 

I had high hopes for Denarius Moore man.
tumblr_ls43yoZNuO1qhaw05o1_500.gif

Satele's hit was the highlight. Pure Raider football 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

McFadden was running with authority too.

Speaking of end-arounds, can we see one, at least one end-around call with Holton this weekend? Dude is fast as hell. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom