THREAD LOCK.

Will you support the Las Vegas Raiders?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Does anyone else hate JT the Brick as much as me? His show is so trash I wish Haberkauff never left.
Can't even turn to KNBR from 10-12 cuz Gary Radnich is on at that time too. Ugh.

JT is a bigot and a Mark Davis / Mark Badain shill. Listening to him push Vegas relocation, his stupid NBA takes, his hot racial takes, etc. I can't stand that dude & it infuriates me that the Raiders wanted a paid shill on their airwaves so they replaced Haberkauff with JT the brick. HE is soooooo trash at local radio it makes me want to rip my ears out. I can only listen to him for the Carr interviews.

I just avoid sports radio altogether and listen for podcasts of people whose opinion I trust. Most of all though I'm reading analysis like Gipsy's or Ted Nguyen.

Yea I usually listen to 957 while at work. Except when JT comes on, I turn that **** off and actually start puttin in some heavy work between 10a-12p :lol:

Oline and Dline should be able to maul these dudes tomorrow. Just worried about our secondary, our DB's don't line up well and the Colts got two capable TE's. We'll need that Dline to dominate fashoooo.

MEJ reportedly expected to play 20-25 snaps.

Coop and Crab are questionable, I expect them to play but I hope they can contribute.

Heard on 957 that Calhoun got put on IR.

Last edited:
forgot which gm it was, but the raiders turned it over and heyward-bey sprinted across the field and tried to make the tackle. kid was a blur

nm, found it

thought jacoby was going to be our "devin hester"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom