THREAD LOCK.

Will you support the Las Vegas Raiders?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
he actually played pretty well as our nickel corner. he's the fastest corner we have. a move to FS would be good too.

he actually played pretty well as our nickel corner. he's the fastest corner we have. a move to FS would be good too.
Hayden and Joseph safeties 
smokin.gif

I know I'm bias, and I know this division alone has some of the best pass rushers in the league...but Bruce Irvin should have been a pro bowler too

And no marquett king? dude should be in on dances alone for entertainment value 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
definitely a more difficult catch than the 2pt conversion. the conversion was basically a jump ball. yes, that did set the tone for the season, but we probably wouldn't have won on sunday without that TD. meaning we wouldn't have clinched a spot yet either.
I agree with you. I like the catch even more understanding the terms around it. Let's see what he does the rest of the season.

Last edited by a moderator:
7 Raiders to the Pro Bowl, i remember it wasn't long ago when Marcel Reese was the only one going for the longest time :lol:

Reggie led AFC safeties in picks so I'm assuming that's how it happened but yeah that's hilarious :lol:

Rodney Hudson makes an additional $100k for his pro bowl nod.

Osemele gets to pocket $300k.

Reggie gets $250k :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom