THREAD LOCK.

Will you support the Las Vegas Raiders?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
this one really hurt.

welp. Hopefully the Chiefs lose tomorrow & we clinch the division.
Need McGloin to win 3 games.

I've mourned. 

Time for Money McGloin to shine. Our OLine can protect him. WRs can get open. Running game is coming along koo.

But this team will only go as far as the defense will take them. Forreal we need them to turn into the Broncos of last year.

Last edited:
Money McGloin gonna have to take care of business for us next week 
smokin.gif

Real talk I didn't mean to put thtalk smh emoji...that just came from second nature :lol:

The way this Denver defense played, they don't look motivated at all. Curious to see if TJ and Brandon Marshall will be out next week too

Last edited:
Irvin in Twitter: " want **** done right gotta do it yourself #facts" :pimp:

I'm getting more curious to see how they'll utilize McGloin. He don't nearly got the arm strength of DC, but I think with all the playmakers we got he just gotta put it in their hands in short/medium lengths and we'll be straight.

3rd and long was usually manageable for DC. Gonna be imperative we don't do that now moving forward.

I think we got a mixed bag of people and how they feel about Musgrave in this thread...I think we'll all be on the same side of this (good or bad) once this is all said and done

Last edited:
Is a fully capable McLovin really that much worse than a strictly shotgun offense. It opens up the playbook a bit at the very least

DC was taking snaps under center now :frown:

But i see what you're saying...my worry is if this team gets down early we always knew DC could lead us back. Don't know if Money McGloin can do that...my other worry is dude is hella aggressive and thinks he got a Brett Farve cannon :lol:

DC was taking snaps under center now :frown:

But i see what you're saying...my worry is if this team gets down early we always knew DC could lead us back. Don't know if Money McGloin can do that...my other worry is dude is hella aggressive and thinks he got a Brett Farve cannon :lol:

His confidence is a gift and a curse :lol:

Chiefs play the chargers next week and we IN Denver. Not liking the odds of winning the division but atleast we are in the playoffs. You never know what can happen in playoff football...

Back
Top Bottom