THREAD LOCK.

Will you support the Las Vegas Raiders?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
remember when we were looking for a coach 2 years ago and Rex Ryan's name was mentioned and he called Oakland a roach motel or something like that 

raw
Wouldn't even want him for defensive coordinator. He would change our locker room we don't need distractions.

Hell nah on Rex. Bet he'd pray to coach this squad now after all that **** he was talkin

McLovin gonna ball out and get us a grip of picks :pimp:

Im ready to see Mack and Irvin unleash holy hell on these Broncos yall know what Mack did to em at the end of the season last year

technically, his recovery time is 6-8 weeks and the SB is about 6 weeks away, so.....yeah yeah i know wishful and foolish thinking, but maybe someone will give spare him a senzu bean and we'll be gucci :lol:

Broncos plan to have both Siemian and Lynch play on Sunday.

Sounds like they're not going to treat this game as a must win. Good for us.

When the smoke clears this will be the greatest story in NFL History. 

Grand kids gather round. Let me regale you with the tale of the 2016-2017 OAKLAND RAIDERS. 

Getting anxious for Sunday already. Can't wait to see what Money McGloin can do.

I really wanna win the division. Anything on top of that would be an after party with just me and Margot Robbie.

Last edited:
all i know is that McGloin can't turn the ball over and we need to run the ball 70% of the time. also, MEJ needs more snaps.

I don't mind McMoney throwing the ball, I just want him to be a little more cautious with it...

But maybe he'll do better now than back in 2013 with a better team around him.

Back
Top Bottom