THREAD LOCK.

Will you support the Las Vegas Raiders?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Unbiased aside, I think we had a legit chance of beating the Pats and going to the super bowl. Without Carr, idk...

Unbiased take: I like the Chiefs against the Patriots if the Chiefs are at home. But if we're taking the division then they're SOL.

I think most of us are honest and unbiased on this thread.

I believe Pats are 1 seed unless they lose and we win on Sunday, no chance for Chiefs to get that.

If Chiefs can get the first round bye I would put them in the AFCG, anyone that goes there after a bye is getting murdered.

6-8 weeks for Carr after surgery Tuesday.

He's my QB and it hurt. But McG has all my confidence.

Niner family talking mad ish to me last night. Told them so long as the head coach doesn't bounce, half my team doesn't retire and my QB doesn't go impotent and have -5 yard games with multi sacks....I ain't even that mad. I then group texted them a picture of Jed York. Silent treatment after....

Oh. Crabtree. Nuff said.

On to next week Nation. Let's give the NFL one hell of a story.

Who else has gone through this procedure? At least by some name that we could recognize

Worst case scenario, we get bounced in the first round. Even then, we've came a long way fellas. I'm proud of our team and I can actually be excited for our future, for the first time in a very very long time.

Worst case scenario, we get bounced in the first round. Even then, we've came a long way fellas. I'm proud of our team and I can actually be excited for our future, for the first time in a very very long time.

100% my mindset now.

Last edited:
^This. Heart breaker for an injury like that to happen with only a couple weeks left but the positive to take was how the team is gonna finish with one of the best records with most of our key players not even in their prime yet. With Peyton long gone Brady, Big Ben, Eli, etc. getting up their in age in the next couple years Carr can be an easy top 3 qb given that he comes back from this injury problem free. Now the focus should convincing the Raiders to stay in the town.

Obviously I'm pissed about this whole thing, **** put a damper on my Christmas.

But yea, this is just the beginning guys. Carr is only on year 3 with Mack, Coop year 2. We gon' be alright.

Season ain't over yet, fellas. We still got a chance this year, just gotta see how JDR and the coaches will adapt and put McGannon to do things he does best.

I've given up on Aldon Smith though. I don't think he's coming back.

Never seen a team play off emotion like this in a while. Legit think the players need the support from the Nation now more than ever

When they're pumped they play well. When something sets them back, stuff tends to fall apart. Case in point with Carr's injuries. That Carolina game damn near imploded when he got hurt. IND staged a small comeback to get the lead down to just  1 possession.  

laugh.gif

I know someone else that would too
nerd.gif
you sure he didn't already get it 
laugh.gif

i think carr comes back
it's not like were asking him to run. that arm is still :pimp:
oline will protect him

Back
Top Bottom