THREAD LOCK.

Will you support the Las Vegas Raiders?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
When you read Penn's quote on the TD, he goes on and says he wasn't trippin either way cause he got Carr on two fantasy teams :lol:

Mack's sack number should going up soon. Once MEJ gets back. MEJ will be the one that gets this teams front seven going.
He was being held the entire game based on these stats. He was in there. 

Not saying he wasn't there. Having MEJ at DT collapsing the pocket. Will make those hit and QB hurry turn into sacks.

Irvin's sack, hit and QB hurry numbers should go up as well.

Last edited:
Not saying he wasn't there. Having MEJ at DT collapsing the pocket. Will make those hit and QB hurry turn into sacks.

Irvin's sack, hit and QB hurry numbers should go up as well.
Is he back next week or BYE week?I have a feeling that we won't see him until Mexico...What's your take?

Last edited by a moderator:
It depends where he's at. He's currently working with the trainers on the side. The team is not going to rush him back. I'm thinking the Texans game.

Last edited:
Wait... Derek was 41 yards away from throwing the most yards ever in an NFL game?

That doesn't sound right. I feel like the record for yards in a game would be way higher in this era.

Wait... Derek was 41 yards away from throwing the most yards ever in an NFL game?

That doesn't sound right. I feel like the record for yards in a game would be way higher in this era.

554 is the record, Derek only the 18th QB to throw for 500

Last edited:
Good win. Even though we gave Tampa this game multiple times
laugh.gif
Amari Cooper had 173 yards. He has 787 on the year so far. 

Last edited by a moderator:
This game man almost killed me. :smh:

So happy we won.

Carr :pimp:
Amari :pimp:
Karl Joseph :pimp:

Biggest game for the franchise since Superbowl XXXVII next week.

Prime time under the lights, Coliseum bout to be too lit.

Still hyped AF.

Our defense played well today man...definitely took some time to get going after losing Sean Smith, but when it came down to it the boys came to play.

DJ stepped up huge (minus that TD, which I think was more Reggie Nelsons fault).

Amerson started off slow but buckled down and the team really slowed down Mike Evans.

The Bucs couldn't get the run game going at all.

Mack with two sacks.

I kept reading JDR say that they're close to getting it better...and maybe this is the start of something special, fellas...

Labral tear.... [emoji]128552[/emoji]

He gets hurt right when we're about to play the team he's best suited to work against [emoji]9785[/emoji]️️

Nothing official regarding Sean Smith yet...we'll see..

But I'm expecting the worse now 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom