Will you support the Las Vegas Raiders?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
wink.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright I'm over the TB game. Ready for Sunday Night Football.

We line up well against the Broncos. We should have beat them twice last season if Seth Roberts actually looks at Carr while running that crossing route 
mad.gif

Things I expect to go well:
  • DEFENSE. Yeah, I said it. Trevor Semien ain't ****. but he is better than Brock last season but I still expect for us to hit the QB and hit the QB hard. 
  • No CJ Anderson, Davontae Booker is good but he does have an issue holding on to the ball.
  • Redemption for SeaBass
Things I expect to go against us:
  • Not expecting DC to go past 300 yards passing. Need the running game to to be a big factor here.
  • Look, we're going to get penalized. This team isn't discipline enough to NOT make those mistakes, it's just who we are at this point. 23 is overkill but I hope we can keep it below 10 
    laugh.gif
Prediction; Raiders 24 Donkeys 20 

On another note, I'm not sure what Mychal Rivera has done to get in the dawg house of JDR and Musgrave but dude has always been solid to me as a pass catching TE.

Yeah, he's not Lee Smith. But he gives the team a different threat than that of Lee Smith. How do you stop Coop, Crab, Roberts and Rivera as potential targets for DC? 

Agree 100% on Rivera. Always felt he passed the eye test for a primary pass catching TE option.

He's only 1 year older than Walford but I guess JDR or McKenzie saw it differently.

DC talking about he started watching film on DEN last night :nthat:

That's our QB. :pimp:

Think that's just how he's built. I've heard him comment on it before, seems like he typically starts his film study Sunday night the week before.

Last edited:
Alright I'm over the TB game. Ready for Sunday Night Football.

We line up well against the Broncos. We should have beat them twice last season if Seth Roberts actually looks at Carr while running that crossing route >:

Things I expect to go well:
  • DEFENSE. Yeah, I said it. Trevor Semien ain't ****. but he is better than Brock last season but I still expect for us to hit the QB and hit the QB hard. 
  • No CJ Anderson, Davontae Booker is good but he does have an issue holding on to the ball.
  • Redemption for SeaBass

Things I expect to go against us:
  • Not expecting DC to go past 300 yards passing. Need the running game to to be a big factor here.
  • Look, we're going to get penalized. This team isn't discipline enough to NOT make those mistakes, it's just who we are at this point. 23 is overkill but I hope we can keep it below 10 :lol:

Prediction; Raiders 24 Donkeys 20 

He missed two Fgs yesterday that he normally makes :smh:

I think we got enough to beat the donks.

Raid 20
Docks 14

DC talking about he started watching film on DEN last night :nthat:

That's our QB. :pimp:

Think that's just how he's built. I've heard him comment on it before, seems like he typically starts his film study Sunday night the week before.

Forgot what game it was but during the post game presser when they asked him about the upcoming game he said he was watching film before he came out to talk to them.

Originally Posted by NorthOaklandFC  

DC talking about he started watching film on DEN last night 
nthat.gif
That's our QB. 
pimp.gif

Forgot what game it was but during the post game presser when they asked him about the upcoming game he said he was watching film before he came out to talk to them.
That don't even make sense but I believe him 
laugh.gif

Watching film 5min after the game ended?!

Derek Carr would never lie to us

& I cosign the tight end comments. I know neither Rivera or Walford can block that well but Rivera has above average hands and I'll take him matched up on a linebacker every time. Walford is more athletic and has a higher ceiling than Rivera, but I feel like his hands are just average to good (not as good as Rivera's hands)

I think this Denver game comes down to who can make less mistakes on offense...we're gonna have to scrape and scratch for every possible point....

This dude Guru on 95.7 just said the ball Amari dropped fell out of the sky like bird boo boo.

Probably not gonna translate well but that **** caught me off guard. :lol:

Does the fact that they're 1-2 at home this season make any of y'all nervous for the Broncos game?

Derek said his rookie year he would allow himself a day after a game to rest before going back to film study. After that year he began studying immediately without rest, which is what I assume is happening now.

I also remember something being said about David staying at Derek's house during the season to help him prep for games and look at film together to find where he can improve. The Carrs really are in it for each other.

Does the fact that they're 1-2 at home this season make any of y'all nervous for the Broncos game?

not really. that ATL game was close and it was only the second game of the season. the KC game was just a mess with the weather and field conditions.

Side note for those of us attending games regularly: do any of you notice the people right in the middle of the visitors section in the front row that have two Fresno State flags hanging on the barrier? I always assumed it was Derek's family but I'm curious about it.

Definitely some nerves.

1. Our boys have never played real prime time football before.

2. We have a losing record at home.

3. We played 25% more football than the Broncos did yesterday.

4. I'm pretty sure that statistically OT in the NFL has a negative impact on W/L the following week.

All that said I'm still supremely confident. Anxious, but confident.

Damm finally we get a Sunday night game. I always see the Cardinals or Cowgirls or hell even the Seahawks on there. Never us :rolleyes

Damm finally we get a Sunday night game. I always see the Cardinals or Cowgirls or hell even the Seahawks on there. Never us :rolleyes

Only our second SNF appearance and our first since the programs innaguaral season in 2006 before it had evolved into the NFL's weekly marquee match up.

Have we played on MNF outside of an opening weekend double header in the last 10 years?

Last edited:

Only our second SNF appearance and our first since the programs innaguaral season in 2006 before it had evolved into the NFL's weekly marquee match up.

Have we played on MNF outside of an opening weekend double header in the last 10 years?

Don't think we have

Back
Top Bottom