THREAD LOCK.

Will you support the Las Vegas Raiders?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
^^^ Damm. You know who used to come out on Sunday night a lot before was the colts. Because of Payton :rolleyes

P.S Monday night is trash. Commentators are good, but games are terrible.

Last edited:
What reason has there been for the Raiders to have the marquee game of the week slot before this season? Lol.

I'm glad we're finally good enough to deserve getting a prime time game.

Definitely some nerves.

1. Our boys have never played real prime time football before.

2. We have a losing record at home.

3. We played 25% more football than the Broncos did yesterday.

4. I'm pretty sure that statistically OT in the NFL has a negative impact on W/L the following week.

All that said I'm still supremely confident. Anxious, but confident.

Feeling the same way. Wish it was Sunday already :lol:

there was time when RAIDERS had the best record on Monday Night Football...I aint seen it tho 
laugh.gif

seen that we are on a 6 win streak for OT games. 
smokin.gif

What reason has there been for the Raiders to have the marquee game of the week slot before this season? Lol.

I'm glad we're finally good enough to deserve getting a prime time game.
It's fate my friend. Fate.

Don't play with my emotions like that man.

Gonna be weird waiting all damn day on Sunday for SNF 
laugh.gif
 Haven't done that since...can't eem remember the last time last time I done that..

I know our wins haven't been against winning teams but damn it feels good to be a Raider fan!

I feel you man it's great. But I hate when media members and other fans say this (even tho it's true)
If the saints had beaten Oakland, they'd be 4-3
If the Titans had beaten Oakland, they'd be 5-3
Ravens would be 4-3 if they beat Oakland
San Diego would be 4-4 if they beat Oakland
Tampa would be 4-3 if they had won yesterday.

Adam Caplan said he's very questionable for Sunday.

If he ain't ready, I'd rather he take the time to heal up then have to "deal" with the issue for like a month or whatever...Plus we got a bye week after.

Last edited:
I think we should sit Smith out. Give 2 weeks to get healthy. Why risk further injury to his shoulder.

I agree no reason to rush Sean Smith back just to play the Broncos. We got a bye week next week.

Give him a 2 week break and we'll come into week 11 with Mario, Sean and hopefully Aldon.

Looking at the schedule....

4 division games left, 4 non division games left.

Division games: vs Den, @KC, @SD & @Den

Non division games: vs Hou (in Mexico), vs Car, vs Buf & vs Indy.

Raiders are only traveling out of California 3 more times: Kansas City, Denver & Mexico City.

The Thursday night game @ KC after the home game versus Buffalo will be tough to win. I remember Joe Fortenbauh on the morning show said that no (or close to none) teams wins when they have to travel 1500+ miles for TNF after a Sunday game. That's why there's usually only divisional matches on TNF, unfortunately for us KC plays in the West :lol:. It is sports so we can still win but that's as close to a schedule loss and it gets in the NFL. Reminds of me a NBA back to back or some ****.

We all want to win the division, but we need to keep the wildcard battle in the back of our minds. Wins against Tennesee & Baltimore were huge. They won't make the playoffs over us now. The Houston game is big but I think they'll win the division so the wild card impact might not be huge, but that should still be considered as a must win for the conference record, especially with Watt out.

The most important non division game left would prolly be Buffalo (even tho I think they'll only win ~9 games). Win against Buffalo & we should have wild card tie breakers against all AFC teams. I don't think Cincy is gunna make the wild card especially after that tie.

11 games gets us into the playoffs but 10 games and a whole bunch of tiebreakers might get it done as well.

The only good teams in the AFC are the Patriots, The AFC West & Pittsburgh. All we need to do is get into the playoffs and we have a shot against anybody. The 4-0 road record gives you confidence if we were to get a wildcard slot too.

Last edited:
I don't care where or how as long as they get into the playoffs. Obviously I prefer to win the division, but this team has shown me it don't matter where they play.

Did JDR address the challenge he made during the game?

edit-guess someone asked Vic about it

@ledtear think it was a green dot issue, challenge was longer than a TO

Last edited:
BlackJack Del Rio buying time. I love it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Would love for Reggie to give up a second for Sheldon Richardson but it'll never happen. 20 more minutes ....

Back
Top Bottom