THREAD LOCK.

Will you support the Las Vegas Raiders?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pretty sure that's the Hawaiians Airlines people...they fly the Raiders to their away games

had raiders going 11-5 this season...might need to bump that preseason prediction up

Carr definitely a MVP candidate

Can the raiders run the ball like this against every team? 6 linemen and just run? Or broncos run D just sucks?

Watching Autry put Trevor on his *** toward the end of the 2nd quarter is what I want to see from this defense. Just constant pressure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just like we talked about all week, we needed to run it down their throats and that's what we did.

Defense starting the game with 4 straight three & outs :pimp:

Richard's punt returns & the special team coverage in general :pimp:

The ******* oline :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: DOMINATION

the reinforcements Smiths, Sean & Aldon, will hopefully be back for Monday against the Texans. Hopefully Mario will be back before December. Townsend made it sound like he was gunna be out a little longer than thought last night on the radio.

Last edited:
I didn't see it but apparently Penn was yelling at Musgrave to run the ******* ball after the almost interception from Carr. :lol:

I didn't see it but apparently Penn was yelling at Musgrave to run the ******* ball after the almost interception from Carr.
laugh.gif
I believe it. 

So nice to see them throw Holton in there for a strike. The team is playing unselfish and I love it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
we byke and gonna put the nail in tom brady's career come playoffs

D gonna get a boost once Mario and Aldon gets back

RAAAIDDDERRS :smokin

Last edited:
"In the second half, we only ran two (running) plays," Penn revealed after the game. "We ran the same running play ten times in a row. We kept wearing them down with double teams. They knew it was coming. It didn't matter. That's when you take somebody's will."

Yeah I saw Rodney was pisssed. Carr gets a little ballsy at times. Mostly it's a good pass, but he definitely forced that one to olawale.

Khalil's snap shows him watching film on the Texans.

That's it y'all. I'm convinced. We going to the 'Ship!!!!!!! :lol:

Last edited:
Still have a ways and games to go. December will be interesting.

I don't know what to do with myself. People leaving me alone. Not talking out their rear with the raider hate at me. I mean. Wtf

Back
Top Bottom