Thread of the Year! [] In the BLUE CORNER: Nktran001 []

Nktran ill give you that my dude. I saw that.

she brought it on herself.

forget all that, im picking sides..........

chick lame as hell.

ok that was some after work hours before gym entertainment.

Originally Posted by TD The God

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

marath0n wrote:

After reading the other thread, no pity at all for MRS. Campbell.

She pathetic.

yo somebody plese help a dude out with cliffnotes again

Cliffnotes:

dude failed reading class.

- dude nktran hollered at mrs campbell in a thread...
- mrs campbell hollered back with a pm (see: page 1)...
- they each pm'd each other talkin bout how they are "stuck" on each other...
- nktran is a 17 year old, single, high school student
- mrs campbell is a 25 year old, married ... JO
- they were gonna meet on vtines, dude got stood up
- nktran said "eff it" after he got stood up
- mrs campbell caught feelings yesterday and made a post called "thread of the year"
- her thread basically called out nktran and said... "dont get between me and my man" ... or somethin
- nktran... responded with ... "whatever... i could air you out if i wanted.."
- mrs campbell holler back in the thread with ... "do it, i dare you... i would love it..." or somethin
- nktran said he'd air her out tomorrow...

and here we are... im out of here folks, gotta meet some homies. ill keep track on the iphizzle. get at me tweeters....
But really tho...who took the L here? The dude that got stood up or the dude that got toyed with over the internet? I'm going to say that it was the dude....Y'all on here thinking that the broad was telling the truth to this dude....as you can see she was jsut hypin him up for the hell of it....damn some of y'all are stupid

That could be true pookie, but I could have swore one of those pm's was dated 12-8-08 like this wasn't a one or two day thing this been going on Ihightly doubt she was going and forth for that long just to air dude out

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]want made her wanna put OP on blast thou?[/color]
Cause I deleted her off of my NT friends list, and I told her that I didn't want to talk to her anymore.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

you and dre tryna play captain right now c'mon my dudes. shorty is 25 and married flirtin on Niketalk...........period. yea son took a lost but ill be damn if yall not gonna admit she not lame as hell and from what i read in the other thread she is.
Easy there cowboy.

Where did I defend her? Where did I say she WASN'T in the wrong? Where...Where? Please tell me.

You read my last post.

I have no reason to defend this Ladanian Tomlinson in the face looking *** woman.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

nah my dude i already made the edit before.

i didnt see your response before, all good my man
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Who's to say that he isn't mad and pissy cause she stood him up and is just trying to tilt things in his favor? I mean, there's always 3 sides to the story and unfortunately only 2 get told and the truth is somewhere in the middle never really known by all who observe....
I warned her.. If you look back in the original thread, I didn't even want to do this to the broad. She asked for it, so being the gentleman that I am, I gave it to her.

all true. we all seen it last nite. he kept warning her that he was gonna expose her, but she kept tryin 2 go in on him & now she doesntwanna respond to anything in this thread. its obvious whose lying

laugh.gif

Cambell's name is stained.

smh.gif

Why hasn't she showed up anyway?

I see it as she was being completely truthful in those messages because if she was lying then why bother deleting everything and not say you were just messingwith dude?

Who's to say that he isn't mad and pissy cause she stood him up and is just trying to tilt things in his favor? I mean, there's always 3 sides to the story and unfortunately only 2 get told and the truth is somewhere in the middle never really known by all who observe....
I warned her.. If you look back in the original thread, I didn't even want to do this to the broad. She asked for it, so being the gentleman that I am, I gave it to her.

I understand that.

But it's just hard to believe either one of y'all...When y'all are known liars? I mean damn, you admitted it in your first post. You called ya damnself a liar.

HOWEVER, With that said.

Her actions after the fact, deleting all her %@#+, is very telling about what MAY have gone on in this...

Originally Posted by cronicmole

Wow did homeboy really delete his blog?!
internet_serious_business_framed.jpg

Who are you talking about when you say "homeboy"? Did you read what's going on.
MrsCampbell deleted her blog.

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

But really tho...who took the L here? The dude that got stood up or the dude that got toyed with over the internet? I'm going to say that it was the dude....Y'all on here thinking that the broad was telling the truth to this dude....as you can see she was jsut hypin him up for the hell of it....damn some of y'all are stupid

Pookieman, did you read the other thread my dude? ... For the hell of it ... ?!?
I read the last thread...and she played dude like a fool....she might not be bright,but she did get dude to meet up somewhere and stood his %!@ up....this dude was trying to feed her dumb %!@ information and she was just feeding it right backat him....

So she is married and has a kid? What does that mean? How many married NTers are on here who havekids? What does that have to do with anything
? Be serious...like I said...NTers act like female 5th graders....always wanting to gossip and cause"drama".....

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]want made her wanna put OP on blast thou?[/color]
Cause I deleted her off of my NT friends list, and I told her that I didn't want to talk to her anymore.
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]vag bad?[/color]

Pookieman, did you read the other thread my dude? ... For the hell of it ... ?!?
I read the last thread...and she played dude like a fool....she might not be bright, but she did get dude to meet up somewhere and stood his %!@ up....this dude was trying to feed her dumb %!@ information and she was just feeding it right back at him....

So she is married and has a kid? What does that mean? How many married NTers are on here who have kids? What does that have to do with anything
? Be serious...like I said...NTers act like female 5th graders....always wanting to gossip and cause "drama".....

nah.......................you def tryna play captain.

dre good i get what he was sayin, but you just plain ol tryna play captain. son took an L but you got nothing to say about ol girl at all right? you funny

I read the last thread...and she played dude like a fool....she might not be bright, but she did get dude to meet up somewhere and stood his %!@ up....this dude was trying to feed her dumb %!@ information and she was just feeding it right back at him....

So she is married and has a kid? What does that mean? How many married NTers are on here who have kids? What does that have to do with anything
? Be serious...like I said...NTers act like female 5th graders....always wanting to gossip and cause "drama".....
how in the hell do you come up with the notion that she is the one who didnt take the L?

please explain that one to me, did you read the original post or any of his subsequent posts, clearly not

TD The God wrote:

But really tho...who took the L here? The dude that got stood up or the dude that got toyed with over
the internet? I'm going to say that it was the dude....Y'all on here thinking that the broad was telling the truth to this dude....as you can see she
was jsut hypin him up for the hell of it....damn some of y'all are stupid

I read the last thread...and she played dude like a fool....she might not be bright, but she did get dude to meet up somewhere and stood his @#% up....this dude was trying to feed her dumb @#% information and she was just feeding it right back at him....

smh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

indifferent.gif
@ anyone saying that Mrs. campbell could have been hyping him up ...

anyone who was around last night saw how hard she was trying to go in... My dude was like tomorrow, and got flamed for it ... but he delivered ...

ITS OBVIOUS SHE IS TIGHT THAT HE HAD ALL THE DIRT, THE FACT THAT SHE WON'T EVEN COMMENT TO BE LIKE NAH I WAS JOKING ...

so what he got stood up ... she took the L "entertaining the thought", flirting, PM'ing, etc... she just got ETHERED and its her own fault

OH and she prolly did it b/c HE CUT HER OFF, and she ain't getting no attention at home, and cause she thought he ain't remember exactly what was said... dumb broad
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom