Thread of the Year! [] In the BLUE CORNER: Nktran001 []

I guess we'll never know the full story. She'll join WayTooMuchHoney in female NT infamy..

(e)R.I.P. mrscampbellakasarahlee

tired.gif

she might not be bright, but she did get dude to meet up somewhere and stood his %!@ up....this dude was trying to feed her dumb %!@ information and she was just feeding it right back at him....

I'm from MI, she's in MD.. We were suppose to meet in NY.

I was still at home when she emailed me at the last minute saying that she couldn't meet up because her 'conscience' was getting to her.

I never flew out NY.

damn son.

this chick is selfish as hell...

how she gonna take an entire letter from the alphabet.

it aint gonna be the same with 25 letters.

r.i.p "L" forever stolen by mrscampbellakasarahlee

Thread of the year??
indifferent.gif

Chitownlegend/sole 4 realexposed>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>This

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

I guess we'll never know the full story. She'll join WayTooMuchHoney in female NT infamy..

(e)R.I.P. mrscampbellakasarahlee

tired.gif
REALTALK
someone PS here onto a milk carton asap
laugh.gif

This thread will not get TOFTY though, unless yall foward this to her husband
nerd.gif

Get to it NT detectives

Pookie I know you are ways trying to be a savior to these @$+! but come on my man, this JO is past redemption Nktran was setting up a smash session with amarried older woman, how is that losing? She really brought this upon herself making a "thread of the year" for no reason. And Nktran she did you maddirty son with that quote from the "how was your valentines day thread"

You do know if you feeling extra saucy you can ETHER her FOR GOOD right? She's 25....you're 17..............I'm not saying, but I'm justsaying.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

she might not be bright, but she did get dude to meet up somewhere and stood his %!@ up....this dude was trying to feed her dumb %!@ information and she was just feeding it right back at him....

I was still at home when she emailed me at the last minute saying that she couldn't meet up because her 'conscience' was getting to her.

I never flew out NY.

Son, were you in NY or not?

Original post making it seem like you were out there. But now you saying you never went?

But what about your goons that wouldn't let her husband get back to MD? She was gonna come to MI to see you?

I'm confused. Yet again.

And Nktran she did you mad dirty son with that quote from the "how was your valentines day thread"

On my life, like I said before on my first post in here. I was playing 'depression mode'.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

damn son.

this chick is selfish as hell...

how she gonna take an entire letter from the alphabet.

it aint gonna be the same with 25 letters.

r.i.p "L" forever stolen by mrscampbellakasarahlee
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I never flew out NY.

I clearly have no clue what I am talking about....I am a troll...back to mybridge...carry on kids

Originally Posted by dreClark

I never flew out NY.

Original post making it seem like you were out there. But now you saying you never went?

But what about your goons that wouldn't let her husband get back to MD? She was gonna come to MI to see you?

I'm confused. Yet again.

dre he never went to NY, so nobody actually got stood up. But he said that if her husband is tryna beat his #!@ 4 talkin 2 his wife then he &his patnas got some heat waitin for him.

you clear on all this

she could have probably won this argument if she didn't try to get some e-fame and expose dude. dude would have taken the only L given out because he gotplayed and stood up. but she wanted to get some lulz from NT and expose dude thinking he wasn't going to defend himself. some women can be idiots
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

I never flew out NY.

I'm confused. Yet again.

No, I was never in NY. I was planning on going for my sisters birthday, might as well get me a present while I was out there. Sarah, told methat she couldn't make it, so I said 'eff' it. I ended not going to NY with my sister and her friends because I also caught the flu that week, anddidn't want to get 'em sick.

'Bout my goons. A formal NT said that her husband was 'gon body bag me.

Pookieman ...

I understand what youre sayin & I agree w/ some of it.

*regretful sigh* ...

from my experience w/ married women one reason she stood him up was because she's married. How it sound, you takin off to another city on V day! You posedto be married! ...
indifferent.gif
Second, she prolly got scared.Talked all that mess about her feelings for duke & when it came time for action she froze
smh.gif
... or 3rd. Good sense kicked in. Either way its all wrong cuz.

I mean ... yeah, plenty of married NTkers are here & for all we know may be doin the same thing
nerd.gif
... Point is she came out first like & played the holier then thou role whenthat indeed is not the case. Is it all her fault? No ... but as the supposedly more mature individual she should know better not to entertain such drama on thenet w/ a kid & a family in the background ... There is a problem there, smell me?

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Damn yall aint from the same area and yall was gonna meet up in NY?...MI running out of females?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

real talk............maybe. MI is hurting from what i understand.

Back
Top Bottom