Thread of the Year! [] In the BLUE CORNER: Nktran001 []

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by dreClark

she might not be bright, but she did get dude to meet up somewhere and stood his %!@ up....this dude was trying to feed her dumb %!@ information and she was just feeding it right back at him....
I'm from MI, she's in MD.. We were suppose to meet in NY.

I was still at home when she emailed me at the last minute saying that she couldn't meet up because her 'conscience' was getting to her.

I never flew out NY.
Son, were you in NY or not?

Original post making it seem like you were out there. But now you saying you never went?

But what about your goons that wouldn't let her husband get back to MD? She was gonna come to MI to see you?

I'm confused. Yet again.
No, I was never in NY. I was planning on going for my sisters birthday, might as well get me a present while I was out there. Sarah, told me that she couldn't make it, so I said 'eff' it. I ended not going to NY with my sister and her friends because I also caught the flu that week, and didn't want to get 'em sick.

'Bout my goons. A formal NT said that her husband was 'gon body bag me.

Sounds like a pure lie...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

34jb29h.jpg

Oh no. Why did she call his bluff?
laugh.gif

cuz she is a LAME

pookie and dre still confused but i get it for sure.

matter fact only she took the L, he didnt really get stood up...........i see exactly what he was doing. an she called him out now she mia.

No, I was never in NY. I was planning on going for my sisters birthday, might as well get me a present while I was out there. Sarah, told me that she couldn't make it, so I said 'eff' it. I ended not going to NY with my sister and her friends because I also caught the flu that week, and didn't want to get 'em sick.

laugh.gif

On my life, I am not lying.

I was still at home when she emailed me at the last minute saying that she couldn't meet up because her 'conscience' was getting to her.
been in this situation before
laugh.gif

me and the chic was supposed to go out one night when she told me hours earlier that "sorry, I can't go...I'm engaged"

prior to that, she didn't tell me she was engaged or even had a man...days after, she comes to work wearing her ring

laugh.gif
has been one hell of a thread and probably one of the best (been heresince 01)

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by dreClark

she might not be bright, but she did get dude to meet up somewhere and stood his %!@ up....this dude was trying to feed her dumb %!@ information and she was just feeding it right back at him....
I'm from MI, she's in MD.. We were suppose to meet in NY.

I never flew out NY.
Son, were you in NY or not?

Original post making it seem like you were out there. But now you saying you never went?

But what about your goons that wouldn't let her husband get back to MD? She was gonna come to MI to see you?

I'm confused. Yet again.

laugh.gif

Exactly.

That $@#@ don't make NO sense AT ALL.

Unless you mean, 'Eff it" like, %@!% meeting up w/ her, I'm going to NY anyways...

kay how is he lyin when she the one mia and yall know she never comin back.

i see what he did though..............eh, everybody can have they opinion

not for nothin but Nktran i believe you, shorty lame as hell.

on top of all this SHE CALLED HIM OUT, he wasnt even gonna do this.

laugh.gif

On my life, I am not lying.

Put it on Yuku...if Merlin shows up then we def. know you're lying
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

ya'll over here saving this chick.

she delelted all her info and $+%. that's a sign in itself.

not me,

apparently some of my dudes dont get it yet.

iight i talk to damn much, im out.

she LAME an OP really aint take the L imo.

whole thread is epic

her husband is my cousin though
eek.gif
tired.gif

j/p...but nt detectives get to work

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

kay how is he lyin when she the one mia and yall know she never comin back.

i see what he did though..............eh, everybody can have they opinion

not for nothin but Nktran i believe you, shorty lame as hell.

on top of all this SHE CALLED HIM OUT, he wasnt even gonna do this.

nahhh son...Im talkin about all that "Sisters Birthday" crap....Son was going to NYC solely for Mrs. Hill/Cambell...."I didnt want to get themsick"
laugh.gif

if op knows her first name can we look up public records in md on their marriage license to get his first name and possibly do a phone number search on him oraddress?

Originally Posted by that WAVE

whole thread is epic

her husband is my cousin though
eek.gif
tired.gif

j/p...but nt detectives get to work

I was JUST about to quote you and call you a +*%!#@ liar, then the 'reply' screeen showed up and you had already edited
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom