Thread of the Year! [] In the BLUE CORNER: Nktran001 []

Originally Posted by that WAVE

whole thread is epic

her husband is my cousin though
eek.gif
tired.gif

j/p...but nt detectives get to work

INFORM HIM OF THE THREAD NOW!!!!! GET TO IT!!!!!

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

if op knows her first name can we look up public records in md on their marriage license to get his first name and possibly do a phone number search on him or address?
eek.gif
roll.gif
The Beasts want blood.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

if op knows her first name can we look up public records in md on their marriage license to get his first name and possibly do a phone number search on him or address?
Uhh, I believe it's sarah lee or something like that. Its in her S/N.

^^^ i love the black text,
laugh.gif

scandalous +%#*
smh.gif

someone help make this the most epic exposing since hbw.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

she delelted all her info and $+%. that's a sign in itself.
I already said that.
ya'll over here saving this chick.
No one is saving. The fact is, Nktran is the only person from the situation who is still posting.

So, If I see some !#!% that doesn't make sense to me, then I'm gonna ask questions.

I mean clearly, this chick is dumb and sit seems like she fell for him, etc, etc.

But I dunno, maybe it's just me, but i'm adding 1 +1 and I'm not getting 2. I'm getting 3.5

On my life, sister and her friends were going to NY for her birthday. She asked if I wanted to come along, I was planning on going so I can meet up with Sarahwhile I was out there. I ended up not going cause that same week, I also caught the flu. I have emails to prove it.. There is no need for me to lie 'boutanything anymore. I laid all my cards down, just like she asked.

BTW: I got my first hate mail on NT ever from some lame.. http://9.niketalk.yuku.com/

Originally Posted by Nktran001

On my life, sister and her friends were going to NY for her birthday. She asked if I wanted to come along, I was planning on going so I can meet up with Sarah while I was out there. I ended up not going cause that same week, I also caught the flu. I have emails to prove it.. There is no need for me to lie 'bout anything anymore. I laid all my cards down, just like she asked.
http://9.niketalk.yuku.com/
See, this is what I'm talking about.

(And sorry to seem like I'm coming @ you or trying to defend the chick)

But from your own mouth, you were going to NY to see her. The #%%% about your sister, was just your excuse/way to get out there.

So don't make it seem like y'all BOTH weren't willing to make that trip to NY to see each other. Don't act like you didn't feel some kindof way about this !@$*.

Wow, I've heard about threads ,where females get exposed on NT, but this takes the cake. Ol girl tried to flip the script on NKTran and got did up. Likesomebody said before, this has been going on for months. So even if MrsCampbell, was just playing NKTran, she is weak for that. She's suppose to be takingcare of her husband and kid. But it is apparent that MrsCampbell caught feelings and then she tried to make it out like NKTran was trying to break up amarriage, so she can make herself look dignified, just in case NKTran tried to air her out. But she aired her own self out by trying to make NKTran look bad.Am I missing anything? WOW at this thread.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

she delelted all her info and $+%. that's a sign in itself.
I already said that.
ya'll over here saving this chick.
No one is saving. The fact is, Nktran is the only person from the situation who is still posting.

So, If I see some !#!% that doesn't make sense to me, then I'm gonna ask questions.

I mean clearly, this chick is dumb and sit seems like she fell for him, etc, etc.

But I dunno, maybe it's just me, but i'm adding 1 +1 and I'm not getting 2. I'm getting 3.5

Im getting 4.3

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

Originally Posted by bdis1986

laugh.gif

that dude is Mayor.
Dude called me a 'Korean itch', and a c[]hink? What's with that?

yeah thats mayor

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

Originally Posted by bdis1986

laugh.gif

that dude is Mayor.
Dude called me a 'Korean itch', and a c[]hink? What's with that?

smh.gif
smh.gif
. Ignore him, he's a worthless troll with no life. He's sent PM's like that to dudes before. He even sent a PM to a dude who made a threadabout his moms passing away and he said she deserved to die all this horrible stuff.

Back
Top Bottom