Thread of the Year! [] In the BLUE CORNER: Nktran001 []

TOFTY= Thread of the Year...the original thread that mrs. cambell or ex mrs cambell or ms. *insert maiden name* made.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by that WAVE

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

^Na I'm really not though
that WAVE = her husband?
LMAO I don't look like that cro magnon man...and I'm 18
then how u know all this info about them

*awaits reply*
google
she had a blog remember...

that WAVE = her husband?
So those pics you posted in the wave thread wasnt you WAVE? I knew those spinners were too good to be true
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Off Topic, but can somebody please explain the whole TOFTY story and the WayTooMuchHoney story?????
don't know who is TOFTY

but I know everybody was beasting too much on WayToomuchHoney after her pics got posted here on NT a couple years ago and she was never to be heard of again.

im thinkin that stands for the thread mrscampbell made named "thread of the year"
eek.gif
I didn't think of that
laugh.gif

Here's a pic of WayTooMuchHoney I found.

qqvm3a.gif

laugh.gif

More pics of her please.
oh I get what TOFTY is now...

any new evidence coming in?

eek.gif

i slept hard on this thread.
and now i gotta go to work.
frown.gif

come thru with the screenshot Nktran!

btw for comin thru like you did, youre now cool in my book
pimp.gif
(but thatdoesnt matter.
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

that WAVE = her husband?
So those pics you posted in the wave thread wasnt you WAVE? I knew those spinners were too good to be true
smh.gif
laugh.gif
LMAO naa thats me fam...and even though she deleted ehr blog I still got it up and running rt now...lemme try and print screen this

i agree with everything dreclark said...

OP acting like he wasnt about to go to NY to see this broad....his sister goin was just an excuse to take an L with his internet lover......smh

WTMH must still be around b/c last year we got a "Cease and desist" letter from the Wiki staff on our wikia. Them dudes forced us to take down herpics and deleted her article on there. It wasn't that serious, considering the article really did not have anything that bad. The pics are stillcirculating around the underbelly of NT through PM's and AIM chats so I don't know what she was trying to accomplish.

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

OP acting like he wasnt about to go to NY to see this broad....his sister goin was just an excuse to take an L with his internet lover......smh
This will be settled.

So what he was goin to NY to see her. What's wrong with that? She stood him up....wow!
Yall act like yall never got stood up before. If not then you damn sure aint got enough H*'s. Kudos to him for gassing a married chic...he was doing what aman should do... gas her up...make the trip to go smash. She played herself. Almost ruined her marriage and embarrassed herself on the internet. I don'tsee where the "L" is for dude.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Faint Dj3

NT is just isnt my home no more, im so lost. Ah well, it was good knowing thee
eyes.gif

edit: I see someone's back from banned camp. 10K down the drain

Tell me about it dawg, i think i was at 11,000 posts though..... I got caught up on this post though....OP is clean in my eyes, dudes 17, the fact that this25yr old married momma was talking to him = FTW! shes the one ETHERED, deleted her blog and everything! lmao

laugh.gif

yea that is possible..........

she still a lame though.

Originally Posted by Face82

So what he was goin to NY to see her. What's wrong with that? She stood him up....wow!
Yall act like yall never got stood up before. If not then you damn sure aint got enough H*'s. Kudos to him for gassing a married chic...he was doing what a man should do... gas her up...make the trip to go smash. She played herself. Almost ruined her marriage and embarrassed herself on the internet. I don't see where the "L" is for dude.

i love the opinions of NT

laugh.gif
this is true also.

Back
Top Bottom